Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ocean's rage

Film Ralph breaks the internet: wreck it ralph 2

Oh, the trailer for this film was awesomely hilarious! It's gonna be so good reuniting with Ralph and Vannelope this November! Though to be honest, I was expecting for the sequel to tackle console gaming, since the first one had centered on arcade gaming! But hey, whatever Disney is rolling with, let's hope that the film turns out good! Exploring the internet seems to be a pretty cool concept! The funniest parts for me were when Ralph encountered spam ads, the kitty painting being sold off at Ebay, and the infamous bunny pancake scene with poor little baby Moana getting traumatized! xD

In short, the film looks to have just as many funny moments as the first one, but let's hope there's also heart to to the story, ya know?

And since there is no copyright on Internet culture they can freely show as much as they like and dont have to create an entire original world in the third act to avoid paying rental fees. Yes the first one wasnt bad but I was dissapointed that there actually wasnt that much Video game in this movie about video games THe final race could have been used to travel across various video game worls I really expected/hoped the mushroom kingdom would have shown up. Yes they show us all these videogame characters but unlike roger rabbit they dont interact with them in a clever and unique way. There was the therapy session in the beginning but after that they were more backround noise. 

And since there is no copyright on Internet culture they can freely show as much as they like and dont have to create an entire original world in the third act to avoid paying rental fees. Yes the first one wasnt bad but I was dissapointed that there actually wasnt that much Video game in this movie about video games THe final race could have been used to travel across various video game worls I really expected/hoped the mushroom kingdom would have shown up. Yes they show us all these videogame characters but unlike roger rabbit they dont interact with them in a clever and unique way. There was the therapy session in the beginning but after that they were more backround noise. 

no i think theyll still have to pay fees to them for using thier logos and things, and for the film you describe theyd spend the entire budget on licence fees

no i think theyll still have to pay fees to them for using thier logos and things, and for the film you describe theyd spend the entire budget on licence fees

It depends which part of the internet they explore if its stuff like memes and such than yes if its online games and MMOs than you are right. Also yes I know that the Licence fees in the first movie must have been astronomical I dont even want to imagine how much it costs to have sonic for 5 seconds on screen