Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I think it wouldn't fit. Any element from the FF-verse has many linking difficulties in order to be featured into a Disney Scenario. Yes, we already have things like Moguri Shops as utilities in Disney Worlds, but introducing something like a Chocobo would require a bit more of explanation at least. Beyond this, I'm also not sure that the shape and the extent of KH3 worlds will be enough to motivate a Chocobo implementation. Still, imho a rideable mount could be fun if related (or themed) at least to the world u're visiting.

Edited by Yoshirai

I think it wouldn't fit. Any element from the FF-verse has many linking difficulties in order to be featured into a Disney Scenario. Yes, we already have things like Moguri Shops as utilities in Disney Worlds, but introducing something like a Chocobo would require a bit more of explanation at least. Beyond this, I'm also not sure that the shape and the extent of KH3 worlds will be enough to motivate a Chocobo implementation. Still, imho a rideable mount could be fun if related (or themed) at least to the world u're visiting.

I agree. It would be out of place too and would stick out like a sore thumb and there isn't really any way they could explain chocobos in the game.

I wanna ride a chocobo all day...what? Can't get it out of my mind! xD

Seriously though, I think it'd be cool if Chocobos were implemented into Kingdom Hearts III or a future title at some point! It baffles me that to this day, they still haven't made an appearance! Though there is a painting of one in the Secret Cave on Destiny Islands! So that's as close to a chocobo as we'll get, ya know? xD

Same. If we're getting chocobos, we need a reason for lore wise they are there. The moogle is fine, because they are merchants and smiths-er, synthesizers? If we get chocobos, then a majority of worlds are going to get them in some form or another. If not that, exclusive or certain worlds. Like an original world like Radiant Garden, Traverse Town, etc.

Edited by kingdombladesventus

I wanna ride a chocobo all day...what? Can't get it out of my mind! xD

Seriously though, I think it'd be cool if Chocobos were implemented into Kingdom Hearts III or a future title at some point! It baffles me that to this day, they still haven't made an appearance! Though there is a painting of one in the Secret Cave on Destiny Islands! So that's as close to a chocobo as we'll get, ya know? xD

but if not chocobos what other form of transportation do we get From what I can tell the world are going to be huuuuge! And I dont want to wait until I get fast flight

Lol,I dunno why I laughed so hard when I saw the picture of Chocobo after reading the topic xD
​But to be honest, it would be very awesome and interesting to see Chocobo in KH series. I can see myself riding him in the huge mountains of Olympus and the beautiful forest of Corona. 
​I think that adding Chocobo into the natural/environmental worlds would be much more logical, reasonable and awesome than having a skateboard.
​So why not having a mixture of best of both worlds, Sora could use the skateboard in cities and kingdoms while Chocobo can be used in the wild, any natural locations.
​Besides, who wouldn't want to see Sora, Donald and Goofy riding those cute Chocobos :) 

but if not chocobos what other form of transportation do we get From what I can tell the world are going to be huuuuge! And I dont want to wait until I get fast flight

I honestly don't know. But it would be awesome if Chocobos finally had a physical appearance in the Kingdom Hearts series! It's about high time that they appeared, ya know?