Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Jingilator

Fire Emblem vs. Capcom

The better question, which physics/game mechanics would win. I'll root for Fire Emblem, but Capcom has characters that can easily beat them and their respecitive weapons. If it was the Tales of Series vs. Capcom, then The Tales Series would win for sure with their artes and magic artes. Opps, I forgot why I mentioned that. It's one thing FE could beat them with magic, but their magic is limited, unlike the Tales of Series. Distinctive, but unless sword users are the roster, or a ROBIN, then it should be balanced.

Edited by kingdombladesventus

Why not Nintendo VS Capcom? I'm not a Fire Emblem, so to me that game would be pretty disappointed and I would ask "Why couldn't they just do Nintendo vs Capcom?". Sure, the Fire Emblem would be happy, but honestly, it would be a pretty dumb decision to just do the FE franchise when you could put in many more franchises in order for it to sell more.

Why not Nintendo VS Capcom? I'm not a Fire Emblem, so to me that game would be pretty disappointed and I would ask "Why couldn't they just do Nintendo vs Capcom?". Sure, the Fire Emblem would be happy, but honestly, it would be a pretty dumb decision to just do the FE franchise when you could put in many more franchises in order for it to sell more.

Becuase Nintendo vs. Capcom would be such a generic choice for a crossover. We’ve got Smash Bros. for it, anyways (then again, we also have it for Fire Emblem vs. Capcom). Plus, Fire Emblem has just as expansive for options for a roster as all of Capcom.

Becuase Nintendo vs. Capcom would be such a generic choice for a crossover. We’ve got Smash Bros. for it, anyways (then again, we also have it for Fire Emblem vs. Capcom). Plus, Fire Emblem has just as expansive for options for a roster as all of Capcom.

That goes to almost all franchises when it comes roster options. I understand we have Smash, but when I think of Nintendo VS Capcom, I think of tournament fighter, such as Street Fighter and Darkstalkers. I would really love for Nintendo characters to be in these kinds of games, it would incredibly fun.

Edited by TheFVguy