Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

15 Days Left For Kingdom Hearts's 16th Anniversary!

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will Nomura reveal one or two worlds for the Kingdom Hearts series' 16th Anniversary?

• YES! (Give meh da world reveals! It is da tru wae!)
    • No...(Fear not, my bruddas, we shall live on for the sake of our people!)

It's a possibility but don't think Nomura will reveal that much. I bet for an Artwork like Mysterious Figure said but I bet it will contain a piece of something new within it to keep us happy and informed without revealing too much at the same time. He's clever and that's how he does things.

I think Nomura will give us the updated version of the 15th anniversary artwork. I'm thinking it will be in full colour and the background will no longer be blurry with full detail of whatever was hiding there. Also to clearly reveal the fox on Sora's lap and maybe give us a broader spectrum if anything else is around him. 

It will come and go with nothing happening... ya know? I hope you know.

Lol, yeah, I know what you mean. And yeah, that could also happen. I'm ready for that scenario as well. :)

He'll give us some new artwork and call it a day

That could be the case as well, maybe even a screenshot, too!

its possible, but i have my doubts

Indeed, for in this darkness that is the unknown, we have no way of knowing what Nomura will or will not reveal to us!

I'd like to be hopeful and say that Nomura would give us something, but at the same time, the game will be releasing this year, so I'm guessing he's gonna hold out on giving us anything for a little while longer.

Yeah, that could be said, but remember, since this is the release year, and since Nomura himself said that he wants to reveal all the worlds before the game releases, it would be logical to reveal the worlds at regular intervals, ya know?

I would think Yes cause Nomura did say he would like to Reveal all of the Disney Worlds before the Game comes out this year.

Yep, that's right! He did say that! Which is why I am thinking we might get something!

It's a possibility but don't think Nomura will reveal that much. I bet for an Artwork like Mysterious Figure said but I bet it will contain a piece of something new within it to keep us happy and informed without revealing too much at the same time. He's clever and that's how he does things.

Yeah, he is a mastermind behind things, and he knows how to muster up hype with even the smallest of things!  So it could go either way! 

Nothing more then a special artwork. The new world will be likely announced at the KHx event next month.

Yes, that could be the case!  Ah, and that's right, since Nomura will be at the event, it's more than likely he'll also have something to say about Kingdom Hearts III! :D

that was what I was thinking to either an artwork or a "hey everyone 16 years already can you believe it?" tweet

If that were to the be the case, he wold probably write a lengthy message rather than just a small tweet. Nomura is also known for writing special messages, so that could happen!

I think Nomura will give us the updated version of the 15th anniversary artwork. I'm thinking it will be in full colour and the background will no longer be blurry with full detail of whatever was hiding there. Also to clearly reveal the fox on Sora's lap and maybe give us a broader spectrum if anything else is around him. 

Ah, that could also be a possibility! It would be nice to see an unfiltered version of the artwork! Maybe the background images contain clues to some of the worlds that'll be in the game!

Nomura better fix up those blurry parts of this art work.

KH%20anni.jpg

I'm sure he will! :D

Yeah the background.

Indeed so!