Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What Game with Crossover content would you want Kingdom Hearts to appear in?

What Game with Crossover content would you want Kingdom Hearts to appear in?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What Game with Crossover content would you want Kingdom Hearts to appear in?

• Soul Calibur
    • Rocket League
    • BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
    • Monster Hunter
    • Super Smash Bros
    • Minecraft
    • Shovel Knight
    • Skylanders
    • A new Playstation All-Stars
    • Another Little Big Planet
    • Another game? Share below!

I am dying for Sora to appear in Smash, and now that there's going to be a completely new Smash on Switch, I am really hoping that Sora finally makes the cut as a guest fighter! :D

I could also see him in a new Playstation All-Stars game, and it would be awesome if he were to be a guest fighter in Dissidia NT and/or in Opera Omnia! (The mobile Dissidia game.)  :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I am dying for Sora to appear in Smash, and now that there's going to be a completely new Smash on Switch, I am really hoping that Sora finally makes the cut as a guest fighter! :D

I could also see him in a new Playstation All-Stars game, and it would be awesome if he were to be a guest fighter in Dissidia NT and/or in Opera Omnia! (The mobile Dissidia game.)  :D

About Smash Bros, I absolutely disagree. About PlayStation All Stars, instead, I completely agree cause this is game where he really deserve to be.

I never really wanted Sora in Smash because I though he didn't belong there since all the best KH games are still PS exclusive,but now that Cloud is in there I don't see why Sora shouldn't, I really to see him in Smash Switch,that's be amazing but my gut tells me it won't happen

Pickachu I cast thee back to the darkness!

About Smash Bros, I absolutely disagree. About PlayStation All Stars, instead, I completely agree cause this is game where he really deserve to be.

But why, though? To date, the Kingdom Hearts series has had four outings on Nintendo consoles, those being:

• Chain Of Memories for the Game Boy Advance.
  • 358/2 Days for the Nintendo DS.
  • Re: Coded, also for the DS.
  • Dream Drop Distance for the 3DS.

So you see, he's appeared in enough Nintendo consoles that he at least deserves a shot at being in the game! Take characters like Sonic and Snake and Pac-Man! Most of these characters aren't even from Nintendo, (With the exception of Snake, as his first Metal Gear games were actually on Nintendo.) cuz Sonic is from Sega and Pac-Man is from arcades, but they got a shot at being in Smash because they had games released for Nintendo systems with these characters in the past. Sora would fall along the lines of other guest fighters that have been in Smash before, ya know? The biggest hurdle here would be Disney, as Nintendo would have to ask permission to Disney to use Sora, ya know?

Oh, and Cloud never even had a game on Nintendo systems, but he also made it in, ya know? But yeah, I see your point, seeing Sora in All-Stars is more likely, since he's mostly Sony's, ya know?

Pickachu I cast thee back to the darkness!

DARKNESS CONQUERS ALL WORLDS!

I would love to see a Dissidia crossover with KH.

Hear, hear!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

But why, though? To date, the Kingdom Hearts series has had four outings on Nintendo consoles, those being:

So you see, he's appeared in enough Nintendo consoles that he at least deserves a shot at being in the game! Take characters like Sonic and Snake and Pac-Man! Most of these characters aren't even from Nintendo, (With the exception of Snake, as his first Metal Gear games were actually on Nintendo.) cuz Sonic is from Sega and Pac-Man is from arcades, but they got a shot at being in Smash because they had games released for Nintendo systems with these characters in the past. Sora would fall along the lines of other guest fighters that have been in Smash before, ya know? The biggest hurdle here would be Disney, as Nintendo would have to ask permission to Disney to use Sora, ya know?

Oh, and Cloud never even had a game on Nintendo systems, but he also made it in, ya know? But yeah, I see your point, seeing Sora in All-Stars is more likely, since he's mostly Sony's, ya know?

But know that Kingdom Hearts has majority on Sony.

Kingdom Hearts ps2

Kingdom Hearts final mix ps2

Kingdom Hearts 2 ps2

Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix ps2

Kingdom Hearts re chain of memories ps2

Kingdom Hearts bbs psp

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 ps4

Kingdom Hearts 3 ps4 (I know it's on xbox one too but I don't care)

They are 8 to 4 for Sony. Plus the games released on Nintendo console are inferior compared to those on Sony's. Kh com is considered the worst, 358/2 days had good ideas but bad realisation, coded is the most hated and Kh ddd had lot of wasted materials and Sora is a dumb kid there. Kingdom Hearts was born on ps2. So I support my opinion that Sora needs to be more in PlayStation All Stars than in that overated Smash.

DARKNESS CONQUERS ALL WORLDS!

Hear, hear!

Kingdom Hearts ps2

Kingdom Hearts 2 ps2

Kingdom Hearts bbs psp

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 ps4

They are 8 to 4 for Sony. Plus the games released on Nintendo console are inferior compared to those on Sony's. Kh com is considered the worst, 358/2 days had good ideas but bad realisation, coded is the most hated and Kh ddd had lot of wasted materials and Sora is a dumb kid there. Kingdom Hearts was born on ps2. So I support my opinion that Sora needs to be more in PlayStation All Stars than in that overated Smash.

Kingdom Hearts ps2

Kingdom Hearts 2 ps2

Kingdom Hearts bbs psp

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 ps4

Kingdom Hearts ps2

Kingdom Hearts 2 ps2

Kingdom Hearts bbs psp

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 ps4

No, yeah, I get what you're saying. It's true that Sony has the most KH titles in comparison to Nintendo, but at the very least, I'd love for Nintendo to consider Sora for Smash! It'd be awesome! And hey, if not, then as long as he appears in a Playstation All-Stars 2, then I'll be happy as well! As long as KH gets more love, that'll be enough for me! ^_^