Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Alchemike

KH3 release date

They've gotta be giving a us a release date soon. They did announce it's coming out this year. So we SHOULD be expecting a release date sometime in the next coupe months. My theory is that it's coming out around October-November.

No. E3 I think we will get a final trailer and release date.

And at least 4-5 More Disney Worlds announced before the Game is out and i don't think the Final Trailer will be at E3 i was thinking at TGS 2018 where we might get the Final Trailer.

Since promotion of the game hasn't still started yet, and we have, for instance, no clue about the box art, phisical editions (Limited, Collectors, Merchandising) and so on, I guess they're going to do a major announcement at the E3. For that time, I'm quite sure they will have everything ready. I also suppose that the release date is going to be mid/late December (for the reasons I already wrote about).

Edited by Yoshirai

Since promotion of the game hasn't still started yet, and we have, for instance, no clue about the box art, phisical editions (Limited, Collectors, Merchandising) and so on, I guess they're going to do a major announcement at the E3. For that time, I'm quite sure they will have everything ready. I also suppose that the release date is going to be mid/late December (for the reasons I already wrote about).

Yep, that sounds about right, though I think that November would be the latest we'd get the game, ya know?

And well, though we are expected to get a release date for the game soon, I wouldn't count on it being so soon, ya know? The most plausible time I can see a release date being officially revealed in completion would be either at E3 or the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour concert taking place three days before E3 in Los Angeles, which is where both events will take place! Last year's KHIII trailer came from the Orchestra, so maybe the release date trailer will be in the Orchestra as well? Either way, we're bound to get the release date soon!

You imagine if someone made an April Fool's troll about the release date? Well, of course, we'd all know it's a prank since April Fool's is the first, so we can't trust anything unless it's from Papa Nomura's mouth!

Nop more like a month or season window.

Hm but a release month is actually already a release date for us.

I think it will be out in September.

Edited by KH4Real

That's enough!!!

I got a Better idea!!! How about make their choice for the final trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 and reveal the release dates on 2018 with new worlds: either the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour, E3 2018 or Tokyo Game Show 2018!

So, all decisions are final! You Got that, Alchemike?

Edited by Javier.velasquez002