Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

Who do you think will die in Avengers Infinity War?

Who do you think will die in Avengers Infinity War?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will die in Avengers Infinity War?

• Captain America
    • Iron Man
    • Thor
    • Black Widow
    • Hawkeye
    • War Machine
    • Falcon
    • Winter Soldier
    • Scarlet Witch
    • Vision
    • Star-Lord
    • Gamora
    • Drax
    • Groot
    • Rocket
    • Mantis
    • Nebula
    • EVERYONE!
    • No one.
    • Someone else? Share below!

My bet is on Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye, War Machine, Vision, Drax and Nebula dying, if not more people, ya know? I'll explain why!

• For Iron Man, it's probably because of the fact that he tries to confront Thanos on his own, trying to prevent what happened in his vision to come true. He doesn't want his friends to die, so maybe he ends up doing the selfless hero bit and sacrifices himself and ends up getting killed, ya know? It seems highly likely!
  • For Captain America, he was already supposed to die in Civil War, but my guess is that Marvel decided to leave his death for Infinity War so it'd have a bigger impact. For him, it would be similar to Iron Man, but in the sense that it would show that even the most valiant hero can fall, no matter how powerful he may be. Steve is a living symbolism. Even if he dies, his symbol will pass on, and it'll allow the torch to be passed for either Falcon or Bucky to inherit the mantle of Captain America, as in the comics, both end up being the namesake character!
  • For some reason, I believe Thor will bite the dust here, despite his best efforts! There's another person who ends up being Thor in the comics after the original dies, a human called Eric Masterson, who inherits the power of Thor via Mjolnir. But since Mjolnir no longer exists in the MCU, I don't know how that would go about, ya know?
  • To me, it seems as though Hawkeye's days are numbered in this film! And since he's the character that wanted to retire in order to be with his family, my guess is that he'll die protecting the Earth, because he doesn't want it to be destroyed, therefore, in order to ensure that his family has a future, most probably, Clint will join in the fight and probably give his life!
  • As for War Machine, my guess is that he won't want to leave Tony behind, and he'll fight alongside Tony to try to stop Thanos, only to die. Unless he doesn't make it off the planet and dies in the battle of Wakanda, ya know?
  • With Vision, I think it's pretty obvious why I would think he dies, given that the Mind Stone is what gives him life, and once Thanos rips it off him...well yeah, bye bye Vision!
  • Drax has always wanted revenge against Thanos for what happened to his people. It's probably that crazed drive for vengeance that'll lead him into reckless action and therefore make himself get killed by the Mad Titan!
  • Nebula, well, she has an ax to grind with papa Thanos, and it's because of him that she's turned into a cyborg, so she's gonna want payback. But with the power Thanos has, she's gonna bite the dust! 

That's what I believe, either way! There could be more casualties in the form of secondary characters also dying!

I don't think Marvel is actually gonna kill off anyone and have them stay dead. But if I had to guess, maybe Vision, Cap and Gamora (also Drax).

There's also Mark Ruffalo's quote, don't know if it was playful or not...

With a movie of this scale and with a threat of such magnitude as is Thanos, I'm pretty sure that at least one or two Avengers will meet their demise. Even Robert Downey Jr. himself said that unlike other MCU movies in the past, Infinity War will be a "heads will roll" scenario, according to him, ya know? So that makes me excited! :D