Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
ienzo628

Image How To Improve/Request

Ah, I see! So you're trying to imagine how Lea would be like with a Monster form in Monstropolis, huh? That's pretty cool!

I like how you showed us two variations of the drawing! Of the two, I'd say that the second one looks the best, because you added shadows and darker textures to the drawing overall! Just keep practicing and you'll keep getting better! Make sure you draw fluidly and that your hand moves smoothly and not stiffly, and always make sure to trace over your drawing once you're done to add a darker tint to your already finished work, ya know? :)

As for a request, how about King Mickey in his new KHIII outfit? :)

Ah, I see! So you're trying to imagine how Lea would be like with a Monster form in Monstropolis, huh? That's pretty cool!

I like how you showed us two variations of the drawing! Of the two, I'd say that the second one looks the best, because you added shadows and darker textures to the drawing overall! Just keep practicing and you'll keep getting better! Make sure you draw fluidly and that your hand moves smoothly and not stiffly, and always make sure to trace over your drawing once you're done to add a darker tint to your already finished work, ya know? :)

Sorry if I haven't gotten to your request yet.  I've done this.  I don't know how to do the whole underwater bit for The Walrus talking to the oysters.  the_walrus_and_oysters_by_ienzo628-dc6i7

Sorry if I haven't gotten to your request yet.  I've done this.  I don't know how to do the whole underwater bit for The Walrus talking to the oysters.  the_walrus_and_oysters_by_ienzo628-dc6i7

It's alright, no need to apologize!  Ooh, and wow, this drawing is looking really nice! I am loving the detail that went into it! Great job! :D

kh3_mickey_with_star_seeker_by_ienzo628-

kh3_mickey_with_star_seeker_wip_2_by_ien

Hopefully I can keep up with this one.  Also, here's your request in progress, Transcendent Key.

I also had help from this person.  https://sylviejean.deviantart.com/art/How-to-Draw-a-Keyblade-148888102

Edited by ienzo628

kh3_mickey_with_star_seeker_by_ienzo628-

kh3_mickey_with_star_seeker_wip_2_by_ien

Hopefully I can keep up with this one.  Also, here's your request in progress, Transcendent Key.

I also had help from this person.  https://sylviejean.deviantart.com/art/How-to-Draw-a-Keyblade-148888102

Amazing work! I'm loving how this is turning out! Great job, keep up the excellent work! :D

hj_017_by_ienzo628-dcclo69.jpgI apologize if this is blurry and gosh I hate stick figures.  I was just using the stick figure as a comparison.  I don't own the concept for the Heartless, it belongs to Perkilator.  This is quick and I hope he likes it.  I am not very good at backgrounds and I need to find something more than a silly stick figure.