Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

What's your favorite Marvel movie in the MCU?

What's your favorite Marvel movie in the MCU?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Marvel movie in the MCU?

• Captain America: Civil War
    • Thor: Ragnarok
    • The Avengers
    • Iron Man
    • Black Panther
    • Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    • Guardians of the Galaxy
    • Doctor Strange
    • Spider-Man: Homecoming
    • Another movie? Share below!

Even though I loved Spider-Man Homecoming, as it ranks among my top three favorite MCU films, the one that I absolutely love the most is Captain America: Civil War!

This film was the Russo brothers second outing in the MCU, their first go having been The Winter Soldier! And I gotta say, they really handled Civil War like a dream! They managed to create something which I always wanted to see in a superhero film! The good guys battling against each other! Sure, heroes vs. villains has always been the classic go to, but seeing heroes duke it out against each other brought a whole new level of grit into the superhero genre! The Russo brothers managed to make Tony and Steve's ideals collide against each other. Both of them had their pros and cons, and the Avengers were split up in half accordingly, because they shared differing opinions! The way that character development was handled and given to so many characters in just one film really sold it for me! That, and of course, the epic debuts of Spider-Man and Black Panther, two of my favorite Marvel heroes of all time! Their debut in this film was also a huge selling point for me, and they were excellently introduced, might I add!

And well, that beautiful, fifteen minute airport fight scene is one of the most beautiful fight sequences I've seen in a superhero film! And rumor is that Infinity War will have a battle that will rival that of Civil War's! So major hype is on!

And the best thing of all is that since the Russos did so well with Cap 2 and 3, Marvel confidently handed them the reins on Avengers Infinity War and Avengers 4, which is why I'm confident these two films will be pure gold incarnate! They will be the best MCU films of all time! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Just the Avengers. Nothing beats that.

true that just thinking about the amount of work that went into building the marvel universe and than seeing it come all to  fruition AND being one of the most sucessfull movies in decades ultra multi nerdgasm