Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Raven

Alley or Enemy?

Well, if I were Sora's ally, I would do so because the guy genuinely has a kind heart, and he's the type of person that inspires you to follow him, because you know that he'll always do what's right, and that'll inspire oneself to do the same, ya know? Sora has such a way with how he sees the world, that he just draws everyone to him, ya know? I bet that Sora would be a great friend and ally! :)

If I were his enemy, it would probably be to help further Xehanort's goal in obtaining Kingdom Hearts and aiming to become something far beyond human, like the old man said in his reports! :)

I feel like I would be an ally. Look, I love villains but I hate hurting people's feelings so much that I feel I would be a terrible one  :lol:. And I feel like Sora would be such a hard guy to hate that I would love him even if I wanted to hate him. 

I would be an ally. I love Org XIII, villains and all stuff, but why would I hurt Sora? I am a pacifist and hurting people is a horrible thing. Also, Sora would make a great friend.

I'd be his ally, it's really hard for me to hate someone. While I love the villains, I still root for Sora in the end.

Though I'd probably sneak around Organization XIII to see what they're up to...