Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What Character from another Action game would be cool to fight in Kingdom Hearts?

What Character from another Action game would be cool to fight in Kingdom Hearts?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What Character from another Action game would be cool to fight in Kingdom Hearts?

• Travis
    • Dante
    • Asura
    • 2B
    • The Hunter
    • Bayonetta
    • Samanosuke
    • Ryu Hayabusa
    • Kratos
    • Adol Christin
    • Dovahkiin
    • Alucard
    • Ratchet & Clank
    • Raiden
    • Knack
    • Someone else? Share below!

How about the main protagonist of this upcoming game called Lost Soul Aside? I mean, have you seen the footage for this game!? The combat this main protagonist is capable of is insane, and he'd more than be a fairly even match for Sora, or at the very least, put up a good fight!

How about the main protagonist of this upcoming game called Lost Soul Aside? I mean, have you seen the footage for this game!? The combat this main protagonist is capable of is insane, and he'd more than be a fairly even match for Sora, or at the very least, put up a good fight!

YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!!

Lol, glad to see you agree with me! It's true, though, a clash between that character and Sora would be insanely pleasing to the eyes! :3

YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

As a side-note: I honestly CAN'T WAIT for another Lost Soul Aside trailer! Hopefully it'll be voiced like the very first one (I'd like to see how the voice acting is progressing. I read on the creator's facebook page for this game that all three characters featured in the trailer were voiced by one person!) and I have high hopes that when we get another trailer it'll be just as awesome as both the trailer and gameplay footage we've gotten already!  :biggrin:

Edited by Keyblade101

YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

As a side-note: I honestly CAN'T WAIT for another Lost Soul Aside trailer! Hopefully it'll be voiced like the very first one (I'd like to see how the voice acting is progressing. I read on the creator's facebook page for this game that all three characters featured in the trailer were voiced by one person!) and I have high hopes that when we get another trailer it'll be just as awesome as both the trailer and gameplay footage we've gotten already!  :biggrin:

Let the hype commence! :D

Oh wow, really? One sole man voiced three different characters? That's impressive! It just goes to show the variety of vocal ranges a voice actor can reach with enough practice! And yeah, I'm hoping that when we get a new trailer, we'll be just as blown away as we've been with the past two trailers! :D

Let the hype commence! :D

Oh wow, really? One sole man voiced three different characters? That's impressive! It just goes to show the variety of vocal ranges a voice actor can reach with enough practice! And yeah, I'm hoping that when we get a new trailer, we'll be just as blown away as we've been with the past two trailers! :D

Yeah one guy voicing three different characters is really impressive! I hope they can get that guy to stay on as those three characters in the final product! I'm already so used to how they each sound that I can't imagine hearing them any other way by now. :D

Yeah one guy voicing three different characters is really impressive! I hope they can get that guy to stay on as those three characters in the final product! I'm already so used to how they each sound that I can't imagine hearing them any other way by now. :D

Well, I'm pretty sure that nothing has changed in terms of voiceovers, so I think you can be reassured on that front! :)

Anyways, seeing him and Sora do battle would be a sight to see! :D