Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

Film My Tomb Raider 2018 Movie review!

I went to see this film with one of my best lady friends, and we went in talking about how this most likely was an adaption of the 2013 reboot. (At the time, I had only watched a bit of a trailer and I didn't look up much info on the film, so yeah.) So it turned out to be the case! The film did follow the plot of the reboot to a certain extent, but added some changes and twists so it wouldn't be an exact copy and paste, so that's good! As an action film, it's pretty dang good, and Alicia Vikander really looked like the rebooted Lara Croft, so I believe that was perfect casting! I also loved the action setpieces in general, and the relationship between Lara and her father. That, and her encounter with the hidden weapons store clerk were the most entertaining aspects of the movie, ya know?

But yeah, Tomb Raider was good, though as far as video game related movies go, Prince Of Persia definitely has to stand out as a favorite of mine! :3