Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ventus_

What’s your favorite part of KH Dream Drop Distance?

What’s your favorite part of KH Dream Drop Distance?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What’s your favorite part of KH Dream Drop Distance?

• Dream Eaters
    • Flowmotion
    • Drop
    • Playable Riku
    • Brand new Disney worlds
    • Music
    • Deck Commands
    • Reality Shift
    • The crazy story
    • Optional content
    • Something else? Share below!

The part where it told me that none of the other games actually mattered and that a good chunk of the fulfillment I felt when beating the other titles was a waste of time.

I'd say the Disney worlds, but even though they're fun to explore... they don't really offer anything in terms of characters and story. It all feels so rushed.

Combat is definitely smoother than BBS, but KH2 still takes the cake... so I guess "Playable Riku" and the "Dream Eaters". Really nice to play as Riku for the first time besides that mess of a Card System. I also enjoy the Dream Eaters' design but their AI can be horrendous at times.

The story is pretty much my least favorite aspect out of the whole game, right next to the voice-acting... I'm looking at you Sora.

the crazy story! The moment he began to talk about time travel I was like "I hate and love you so much"... okay lets do this

It was a fun game, but I hated being dropped between Sora and Riku, and always at the worst possible times! :dry:

yea most of the time I just switched back when it happend. I get what they were going for but for me they should have given you the option to have it random at is was in the game or play through a whole world and than have to switch to another character.

For me the best parts was playing as Riku. Nice interactions between Sora and Riku with Neku, Shiki, Rhyme, Beat, and Joshua. Flowmotion. And Riku's famous line "Are you the one whose trap him in a nightmare? Because if you are, I'm what nightmares fear!" Love playing this game on my PS4 Pro!