Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheFVguy

Stuck on the Ansem Boss (KH DDD)

Just abuse the Flowmotion attacks and take advantage of it and the dodge roll's invincibility frames, while also using as many Balloonras as you can. If you don't already have it, get Dark Roll as that helps inmmensely in dodging his attacks.

Oh, I remember this particular battle, and I remember how it took me a while to beat him the first time around when I played KH3D on my 3DS! There's a multitude of ways you can go about this, but I've found this to be the most helpful strategy!

Okay, so what you'll do here is that you'll be sure to have Shadowbreaker, Dark Firaga and Dark Aura in your Command Deck, obviously with any Cure commands you'd have on you! And if you have Shadow Slide, then good, because that'll help in dodging the lasers in case Flowmotion doesn't work, but Dark Aura helps close the gap, since that attack allows you to get close and personal on Ansem, crossing the distance between you two in mere seconds! Basically, just keep your wits about you and use these attacks, and you'll be good to go!

If you don't know how to get Dark Aura, I believe you obtain that command by unlocking it in the Ghostabocky's Link Board! Remember that! Dark Aura is a good friend in this fight! And with that, I wish you good luck!

It's great that you finally beat him! I remember these fights quite well. Every end game boss is a broken mess of unbalanced garbage. What's cool in concept is never executed that well at all by Osaka Team. BBS is broken because of the unbalanced commands and enemies that don't stagger. Unfortunately with DDD, they gave you practically nothing but useless commands if they aren't Balloonra/Balloonga and the enemies still don't stagger or have any real balancing to counter. It's rather unfortunate, because as broken as BBS is, it's still enjoyable. Whereas, DDD is just not fun at all and I really want it to be. Osaka seems to be looking alright with KH3, but I don't know. I need them to give us a big gameplay segment and not some flashy segments where the enemies do nothing. It's my one worry with KH3 and we have BBS and DDD to blame for that.

You're welcome, I'm glad that we could be of assistance! I bet you felt pretty accomplished when you beat Ansem, eh? :D

You're welcome, I'm glad that we could be of assistance! I bet you felt pretty accomplished when you beat Ansem, eh? :D

I screamed in joy when I beat him, I only died about 3 times until I beat him. Kind of shocking considering I died more than 10 times last time I played.

I screamed in joy when I beat him, I only died about 3 times until I beat him. Kind of shocking considering I died more than 10 times last time I played.

Lol, I died a buttload of times my first go around when I played DDD on the 3DS, so believe me, I too, screamed of joy and fanboyed like hell when I finally beat Ansem and his Guardian's butts! xD

Balloonra is your best friend in that battle. Any projectile command works fine but Balloonra is hands down the best. Otherwise just dodge constantly and if you're feeling brave, if he takes a second to not do anything you can try to run in and get a few slashes in.

Balloonra is your best friend in that battle. Any projectile command works fine but Balloonra is hands down the best. Otherwise just dodge constantly and if you're feeling brave, if he takes a second to not do anything you can try to run in and get a few slashes in.

Yeah, Ballonra is also good, but Dark Firaga, Shadowbreaker and Dark Aura do wonders on him as well!