Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KingdomHearts3

What things will you be doing for Easter?

9 members have voted

1. 1. What things will you be doing for Easter?

• Traveling on vacation
    • Going to see relatives
    • Stay at home with my family
    • Opening Easter baskets
    • Playing video games
    • Going to church
    • Eating plenty of chocolate
    • I don’t celebrate Easter
    • Another option? Please specify.

I wish I had something to do for Easter, but I am pretty much estranged from my family.  I don't go to church and I barely have any friends.  It doesn't help that I am broke and it's murky outside.

I wish I had something to do for Easter, but I am pretty much estranged from my family.  I don't go to church and I barely have any friends.  It doesn't help that I am broke and it's murky outside.

:(Aw, that stinks. I hope you have friends that will do something with you. You shouldn't be alone without anyone to celebrate Easter with.

Family prayer in the morning then family dinner in the evening. Let’s see if I could squeeze in something Kingdom Hearts related

but you have to connect it to easter in some way how about searching for easter eggs! I see myself out

Well, just about an hour ago, I had a family outing with my parents, sister, brother in law, neighbor and niece and nephew. We all went to eat pizza at Little Caesar's, and we had a great time together! I also played Final Fantasy VII before going to eat pizza, so yeah, that too!

And well, thanking God, like I do every day, for a wonderful day that we are brought into, and for having allowed us to reach the month of April! :D

Well, just about an hour ago, I had a family outing with my parents, sister, brother in law, neighbor and niece and nephew. We all went to eat pizza at Little Caesar's, and we had a great time together! I also played Final Fantasy VII before going to eat pizza, so yeah, that too!

And well, thanking God, like I do every day, for a wonderful day that we are brought into, and for having allowed us to reach the month of April! :D

I am getting Spyro 3, I also got Jak and Daxter and Tak and the Power of Juju.  All I need now is a PS2.

I am getting Spyro 3, I also got Jak and Daxter and Tak and the Power of Juju.  All I need now is a PS2.

Dang, you got yourself some vintage games right there! Ah, the PS2! I have a PS2 slender which I use from time to time! The game I played last on it was The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King, about a week or two ago! :)