Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraAlfheim

Image Some of my KH artworks and wallpapers

So, I'm new to this forum. But I thought, what's a better way to kick of my profile than to share some of my artworks? \(^-^)/

Fantasy Dream - Wallpaper

This one I created a few months ago. And It's arguably the one I'm the most proud of.

fantasy_dream___sora_by_haakonhawk-dc0ro

Download 4K version on DeviantArt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGVVY_5b98c

Starry Sora - Wallpaper

This one is fairly recent. I found a cool looking illustration of Sora online. And thought that it would look pretty cool if it was made out of stars on the nightsky.

starry_sora_by_haakonhawk-dc7cten.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvbsKPv18LQ

A Scattered Dream - Wallpaper

This one is also fairly recent. I don't have much to say about this one. I was just bored one day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a_scattered_dream_by_haakonhawk-dc76nxc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ExSOGaccrQ

Sora's Keyblade - 3D Render

This one has taken me a long time to create. It's created and rendered in Cinema 4D.

keyblade_3d_render___sora_s_keyblade_1_b

I also made a dedicated thread for the Keyblade model

(Added April 5th 2018)

Sora imagining himself at the beach - Wallpaper

A combination of 3D rendering and Photoshop magic. A satisfying result.

sora_imagining_himself_at_the_beach_by_h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36H-Wn0fv_E

(Added April 20th 2018)

Twilight Memory - Wallpaper

I've wanted to create a Roxas themed one for a long time. And I finally got around to do it.

twilight_memory_by_haakonhawk-dc9dm7z.pn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmYdLJ3v-K8

I hope you guys like them! \(^-^)/

Edited by HaakonHawk

You know I think the wallpaper from a scattered dream is pretty close to the KH3 cover.

I'm sorry, after reading through your comment multiple times I'm still having difficulty understanding. 

What exactly do you mean with "KH3 cover"?

These are pretty nice images, loving the wallpapers! I think my favorite out of the bunch is Starry Sora! It looks pretty darn awesome!

Also, welcome to the forums, and it's my hope that you enjoy yourself here as part of the community of KH13! I'm sure you'll feel right at home!

So then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

These are pretty nice images, loving the wallpapers! I think my favorite out of the bunch is Starry Sora! It looks pretty darn awesome!

Also, welcome to the forums, and it's my hope that you enjoy yourself here as part of the community of KH13! I'm sure you'll feel right at home!

So then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Thank you. ^^

Starry Sora is definitely my personal favorite too. Even tho it isn't the one I put the most effort into making.

I wanted to create a wallpaper with a much darker tone to it. Mostly for people with multiple monitors like myself. Imagine single-tasking and having a very bright wallpaper constantly blinding you from your left side. It can be really tiring at times.

The other reason is that I adore motives that has to do with stars, space or night skies. They look so beautiful.  :3  0/*

I'm sorry, after reading through your comment multiple times I'm still having difficulty understanding. 

What exactly do you mean with "KH3 cover"?

Huh I meant the box art.

Huh I meant the box art.

Yes, but KH3 doesn't have a official cover yet.

If you meant KH2. Then that wouldn't be too odd. Since the drawing used there is the cover art for KH2.

Yes, but KH3 doesn't have a official cover yet.

If you meant KH2. Then that wouldn't be too odd. Since the drawing used there is the cover art for KH2.

Oh my bad I actually meant that it could be very similar to the KH3 box art.

I expect something like this but then with a sun.

Oh my bad I actually meant that it could be very similar to the KH3 box art.

I expect something like this but then with a sun.

Ah, that makes more sense. Yea, I too could definitely see something like that as a box art for KH3. But hopefully with a fresh new piece of Nomura Artwork(™)  0/*

Thank you. ^^

Starry Sora is definitely my personal favorite too. Even tho it isn't the one I put the most effort into making.

I wanted to create a wallpaper with a much darker tone to it. Mostly for people with multiple monitors like myself. Imagine single-tasking and having a very bright wallpaper constantly blinding you from your left side. It can be really tiring at times.

The other reason is that I adore motives that has to do with stars, space or night skies. They look so beautiful.  :3  0/*

You're more than welcome!

Oh, okay, I see where you're getting at! That's actually a pretty cool way to solve the conundrum of "too bright" wallpapers! Nice work, pretty darn sweet!