Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Power Jusho

What's your favorite modern Superhero show?

What's your favorite modern Superhero show?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite modern Superhero show?

• The Flash
    • Supergirl
    • Legends of Tomorrow
    • Black Lightning
    • Arrow
    • Daredevil
    • Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    • Jessica Jones
    • Luke Cage
    • Iron Fist
    • The Punisher
    • Another one? Share below!

Dang, I hate having to choose just one, but when it comes to modern superhero TV shows, I have to go with Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D! It's one of the first Marvel live action shows that I watched, and I've been following the series for about two years now! I remember binging the first three seasons on Netflix and then proceeding to watch Season 4 and the now current Season 5 on Hulu, keeping up with each weekly episode! It's a show of utmost quality, and I love all the work and devotion that's gone into it, and making Phil into an even more amazing badass! The other characters, such as May, Daisy, Mack, Fitz, Simmons, Yoyo and countless others, have made this show increasingly enjoyable, AND OMG, I LOVED GHOST RIDER IN SEASON 4!

And what's amazing about this show is that it forms part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe that we all know and love! And touching upon that, I have watched every single MCU related show! Yep, that's right, I've watched S.H.I.E.L.D, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, The Defenders, The Punisher, The Runaways, Inhumans and Agent Carter! All are amazing shows, and all are part of the MCU, with another show, Cloak And Dagger, premiering this year! But yeah, I just love that aside from the films, the TV shows explore the other side of the spectrum in the world of Marvel! The grittier side, the technical side and what have you! All of Marvel's shows have been amazing, and I keep looking forward to any more works that the folks at Marvel deliver us! I'm still waiting on a Ghost Rider show! I hope it gets greenlit!

I wanna get into the DC shows too, and I will, at some point!