Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Film Thanos Demands Your Silence!

And no, lol, it's not that I'm acting in character or anything, I'm literally saying that Thanos demands your silence! xD

You see, Avengers: Infinity War is releasing later this month, and with all the hype about to come to a head for the biggest cinematic event of the year, possibly even the decade, there's obviously the fear that many moviegoers that won't be able to attend the first screenings will be spoiled by others who saw the movie first! But directors Joe and Anthony Russo took it upon themselves to kindly ask the internet to keep secrecy of Infinity War so that people can be able to view and enjoy the film for the very first time without anyone spoiling them beforrehand! Here's the article about it!

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2397032/how-the-russo-brothers-are-trying-to-avoid-spoilers-ahead-of-avengers-infinity-wars-premiere

Lol, loved that the letter had the Infinity Gauntlet holding it, thus, Thanos demanding our silence! xD

But seriously though, I think this is a good move! Because I, for one, do not want to be spoiled on this! This film means so much to me, and I want to be able to go to my first viewing without any knowledge of anything! If I'm not able to go see the movie in the first week, I'm hopeful that no spoilers are posted! X_X

So what are you talking about it for?! Practice what you preach!

Lol, because I'm simply relaying the message that the Russo Brothers delivered for MCU fans. I'm not even remotely spoiling anything regarding the movie, just passing along the message that secrecy must be kept in place for those who do get to see the film before other fellow MCU fans, ya know?

To this day I believe that Thanos is one of the strongest Fictional characters.

Have you played Marvel vs Capcom by any chance? Thanos is playable in the newest titles.

Yeah, Thanos is pretty dang strong! Which is why expectations surrounding Infinity War are so high, as everyone is hoping the character is done justice and that he manages to take down a few Avengers during his run! And well, based on the trailers and based on how the directors have been ensuring to give the spotlight to Thanos for the film, I'm confident that he will definitely be done justice for all Marvelites! :D

Yes, I've played the old MvsC games, but not the newer ones! I didn't know he was a playable character in the new entries! :O

Edited by The Transcendent Key

When I saw the letter I almost laughed. The internet holds nothing back when it comes to spoilers. I have to avoid most social media once the movie comes out. I don't trust anybody. Too hyped to let anything past my anti-spoiler shield.

Yeah, I laughed as well! Going so far as to show the Infinity Gauntlet and everything means that Marvel Studios is serious! xD

But yeah, I feel you, I'm on the same boat! If I can't see the film within the first few days, I know most people at work will have watched it before me, and I'm gonna have to avoid talking to them about the movie so that they don't spoil me anything! xD