Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Spyro The Dragon HD Trilogy Leaked

Those other 3 screenshots look beautiful! Of course, the grass looks a bit fake, but like with the Monsters Inc. leak back in December, I'm sure it's just mid-development screenshots.

EDIT: OH...MY...GOD. Now there's no way this can be fake!

(Can't wait for the HD rendition of "Thank you for releasing me!")

Edited by Perkilator

Those other 3 screenshots look beautiful! Of course, the grass looks a bit fake, but like with the Monsters Inc. leak back in December, I'm sure it's just mid-development screenshots.

Yeah I'm sure the grass will look much better when the final version of the HD trilogy comes out.

A nice release date! Imagine now if KH3 will be released as well in September.

I have no doubt in my mind that KH3 and the Spyro HD Trilogy will be competing against each other for GOTY if they get released close to each other lol.

Here is the official trailer:

Yeah I'm sure the grass will look much better when the final version of the HD trilogy comes out.

I have no doubt in my mind that KH3 and the Spyro HD Trilogy will be competing against each other for GOTY if they get released close to each other lol.

It is already competing against Spiderman hehe.

Here is the official trailer:

It is already competing against Spiderman hehe.

Haha thanks for the trailer but I already updated my post with it lol. Also yeah, Spyro HD Trilogy, Spider-Man PS4, and KH3 are going to have quite the battle for the spot of GOTY lol.

Like for you personally? Cause Remasters don't get to run for the official GOTY awards. 

For me, it would be like KH3 vs RDR2. But I'm likely going to pick KH3. 

Anyway, with the official trailer out, I'm officially hyped for this.

Like for you personally? Cause Remasters don't get to run for the official GOTY awards. 

For me, it would be like KH3 vs RDR2. But I'm likely going to pick KH3. 

Anyway, with the official trailer out, I'm officially hyped for this.

Awww, really? Well that's too bad. But still, I'm excited for this just like you are.

Awww, really? Well that's too bad. But still, I'm excited for this just like you are.

But ya know KH3 could release on 13 November.

I was thinking for 7 September but Spiderman will then take the spot.

I found out about the leak on Twitter and Facebook and wasn't sure to believe it or not. 

Then someone from a girls only group told me about it being announced at 11AM and waited for a little while Then checked back and there was a trailer. 

IT'S LEGIT! IT'S REAL! One thing I'm hoping is, Stewart Copeland coming back to compose the music. If it's isn't happen then that's fine! I'll play the mess out of this game! 

The rumored Spyro the Dragon HD Trilogy has been leaked online. Check it out. According to the leak the game is set to release on 

September 21. Will the release date be official? We'll just have to find out.

Here's the leaked trailer:

DZ_5DvWVwAAvocW_thumb.jpg

image_thumb.jpg

20180405_030136_thumb.jpg

20180405_030206_thumb.jpg

Source:

(Just copy and paste the link on a tab. I don't know why the link won't work when I posted this thread.)

What are your thoughts on the Spyro HD Trilogy being leaked and is pretty much confirmed to be in the works?

I am not impressed that much, the grass, the lighting, the water, and the sky are impressive but as far as the architecture, Spyro, and the gnorc.  It just seems like they are playto.

I am not impressed that much, the grass, the lighting, the water, and the sky are impressive but as far as the architecture, Spyro, and the gnorc.  It just seems like they are playto.

Yeah I'm sure that stuff will improve over time with development just like with the development of the models in KH 0.2 and KH3.

But ya know KH3 could release on 13 November.

I was thinking for 7 September but Spiderman will then take the spot.

Yeah it would really fit if KH3 released on the 13th of a month. 

Pretty much, I wouldn't doubt it and I look forward to it.

Yeah I'm sure that stuff will improve over time with development just like with the development of the models in KH 0.2 and KH3.

Like Friday the 13th?

Spyro was a huge part of my childhood. I actually gave out a little shriek of excitement when I discovered this news last week and scared my boyfriend. I am beyond stoked for this! Can't wait to replay Spyro 2 in beautiful high definition 3d graphics!

Spyro was a huge part of my childhood. I actually gave out a little shriek of excitement when I discovered this news last week and scared my boyfriend. I am beyond stoked for this! Can't wait to replay Spyro 2 in beautiful high definition 3d graphics!

Ripto's Rage was kind of mediocre.  I am looking forward to what the other two have to offer.

Ripto's Rage was kind of mediocre.  I am looking forward to what the other two have to offer.

Ripto's Rage was the first playstation game I ever played, so I probably look at it through the nostalgia lens a bit. I loved Year of the Dragon almost as much as Ripto's Rage. The first game was the one that I felt wasn't too great, though that was mainly because I found Spyro's voice to be unbelievably grating.

Ripto's Rage was the first playstation game I ever played, so I probably look at it through the nostalgia lens a bit. I loved Year of the Dragon almost as much as Ripto's Rage. The first game was the one that I felt wasn't too great, though that was mainly because I found Spyro's voice to be unbelievably grating.

Yeah, Tom Kenny can be annoying at times but I think that's because Spyro is supposed to a teenage boy or something.  Of course, Sparx's voice in A Hero's Tail was too much.

Of course, Sparx's voice in A Hero's Tail was too much.

Oh, yeah. Such a shame, too. A Hero's Tail was the last decent Spyro game, but Sparx's voice drove me nuts.

Oh, yeah. Such a shame, too. A Hero's Tail was the last decent Spyro game, but Sparx's voice drove me nuts.

I mean, changing Sparx's voice was probably a bad idea.  I mean, he's a bug, so the voices that he had in the original trilogy is quite fitting unlike the voice he had in a Hero's Tail.  I also hope Blink the Mole makes a future appearance along with the Bendy the Yeti.