Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Overshot_

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Novel English release delayed to November 13, 2018

Thanks for informing us about this, Overshot!

Hmm, I wonder what could have been the cause for the novel's delay? I wonder if it has anything to do with Kingdom Hearts III? But then again, maybe not!

But yes, I'm looking forward to this novel! I read the first KH novel, and I'm in the process of getting Chain Of Memories, so I'm going to definitely be looking forward to this novelization of Days! :D

well my version Of kh2 the book arrived yesterday so that isnt to bad for me since this will give me some more time 

And the awesome thing is that little by little, I believe the entire Xehanort Saga will end up with novelized adaptions, if these latest releases are to be any indication! :D

And the awesome thing is that little by little, I believe the entire Xehanort Saga will end up with novelized adaptions, if these latest releases are to be any indication! :D

I hope so if the.manga was any clue thatln they will get better with each new version hopefully i get to read more of the characters thoughts

I hope so.  If the manga was any clue that and they will get better with each new version; hopefully I get to read more of the characters thoughts.

I thought the manga was discontinued, though I am looking forward to getting another one.  I can't wait to get the next light novel.  I got the first ever light novel.

I hope so if the.manga was any clue thatln they will get better with each new version hopefully i get to read more of the characters thoughts

Yep, that'd be awesome! I want to get the Birth By Sleep novel, because I want to read the segment regarding Vanitas that was shown here a long time ago, about how he was made into a character that could be sympathized with!