Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

Who pulls off the best "mysterious hooded figure"-role in Kingdom Hearts?

Who pulls off the best "mysterious hooded figure"-role in Kingdom Hearts?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who pulls off the best "mysterious hooded figure"-role in Kingdom Hearts?

• Riku (KH2)
    • Roxas (KH2)
    • Luxu (Back Cover)
    • The Master of Masters (Back Cover)
    • Ansem (KH1)
    • Xemnas aka Unknown (KH1)
    • Xigbar (KH2)
    • Xemnas (KH2)
    • Young Xehanort aka No Name (BBS)
    • Ansem the Wise (BBS)
    • Mickey (KH2) (Really?!)
    • Someone else? Share below!

Xemnas pulls off the best mysterious hooded figure. If you were rivalry the series the firs time, he would chronologically be the first to appear in the series. He had such an impact in what mysterious was back in the day.

Then we have Master of Masters. He is by far the most mysterious black hooded fella. He is so expressive but can still bring a serious atmosphere. I really don't know what to make of him. We have yet to know what he looks like and I hope we see his face in the future.

"That would be an unfortunate denouement." I know he's not in the polls but for me it would be Marluxia from Chain of Memories. In the beginning he was a mysterious hooded figure at the 1st floor in Castle Oblivion, either he was a good guy, or a threat is still unknown when he first introduces himself to Sora. When he finally takes off his hood in front of Vexen giving an impression of a sinister appearance and pointing his scythe at him by showing who's in charge at the castle either obey him or be eliminated against his orders.

Edited by ShadoKurosu

In my opinion, it's Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts 2 because his mysterious nature plays a role in Kingdom Hearts 2. Especially first time players who had beating Kingdom Hearts 1 and Chain of Memories had no idea who or what Xemnas was until Mickey reveal him in Radiant Garden (Hollow Bastion). I remember the first time I play Kingdom Hearts 2 and I was trying to figure who the hell he was, and when Mickey reveal him as Xehanort's nobody I was seriously surprised and it made go "What?!?!?"

The Master of Masters takes this easily for me. There's something intimidating about someone who acts suave and easygoing on the outside, yet hides their appearance and intentions nearly flawlessly. These types are able to manipulate and get away with a lot due to their charisma, but there's always a hint of uneasiness when you think hard on what they say in hindsight.