Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Scsigs

KH2 KH2FM Second Secret Ending (Birth By Sleep) Not Unlocking, Please Help

What difficulty mode are you using? Because those requirements would be enough to get that secret ending if you beat the game on critical mode. If you are, then all you have to do is beat the final boss again and then you’ll be able to see the secret ending.

Edited by EliRob28

What difficulty mode are you using? Because those requirements would be enough to get that secret ending if you beat the game on critical mode. If you are, then all you have to do is beat the final boss again and then you’ll be able to see the secret ending.

I was playing on Critical. I played through on that mode because I'm trying to get all of the secret endings in these games for my YouTube channel. Anyways...

Really? Just beat Xemnas a second time & I'll unlock it? No second playthrough? Thank the gods!

Edited by Scsigs

Yeah, for the secret endings in every KH game, all you have to do is meet the requirements, then beat the final boss again.  After the normal endings, the secret ending will then appear.

Yeah, for the secret endings in every KH game, all you have to do is meet the requirements, then beat the final boss again.  After the normal endings, the secret ending will then appear.

Yeah, I did it earlier today & it unlocked. Though, I've actually SEEN the secret ending for Birth By Sleep unlock easily without having to defeat the last villain again for Team Four Star, so I don't know how truthful that is, nor do I see how that would be possible for every game. As far as I can tell, it's just for KH2FM rather than every game in the series, especially when you only beat every boss once within the games, including the final ones, as far as I can tell.