Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sportsmaster5

Image Sora's Discovery

Dang man, aside from being an awesome Youtuber, you're also a gifted artist!? You're just full of surprises! Wow, what an amazing drawing!

The only critique I have is that you could fix up Sora's face just the tiniest, most slightly bit, but other than that, the drawing is just spectacular! Also, is the discovery Kingdom Hearts itself? Because I notice that Sora's looking up at the sky, and his eyes are reflecting something that looks heart shaped! So it is Kingdom Hearts, isn't it!? :D

Wow, that is amazing!  I wouldn't even critique anything about it; it looks that good. :D. Great job!

Thanks! :) I'm glad you like it!

As a general work it's quite amazing! You could improve here and there in some details but on the other hand this defines your style so, yeah, great job!

Thanks! And yea for the most part my biggest problem with many of my drawings is that they aren't as clean and detailed as many other pieces of art that I see, which is something I will keep working on. Thanks for the feedback! :)

It looks good! The style is unique and such, although from the minimized version of the pic it looks like sora's a zombie lol, all in all it looks cool! 

Glad you like it! :) I noticed the same thing looks kind of creepy. xD I think I know why it looks like that, and I may change it.

That’s incredible! Amazing!

Thanks! :D

Thats a very good picture but why do you need it for school? Are you in art class and the teacher wanted you to draw Something whatever you wanted?

Thanks! As of now I'm in school for animation/art and this is just a picture that I did on my own outside of class, and this is the first piece that I have tried to put to use many of the techniques that I've learned this year

Dang man, aside from being an awesome Youtuber, you're also a gifted artist!? You're just full of surprises! Wow, what an amazing drawing!

The only critique I have is that you could fix up Sora's face just the tiniest, most slightly bit, but other than that, the drawing is just spectacular! Also, is the discovery Kingdom Hearts itself? Because I notice that Sora's looking up at the sky, and his eyes are reflecting something that looks heart shaped! So it is Kingdom Hearts, isn't it!? :D

Thanks buddy! Glad you like it and yea faces have been something I've been trying to work on and the fact that I have been practicing with real faces may have transferred to a more cartoonish character a little more awkwardly, I think I may know how to fix it though. And yep that for sure is Kingdom Hearts! :D

Thanks buddy! Glad you like it and yea faces have been something I've been trying to work on and the fact that I have been practicing with real faces may have transferred to a more cartoonish character a little more awkwardly, I think I may know how to fix it though. And yep that for sure is Kingdom Hearts! :D

You're welcome, man! And well hey, practice makes perfect, and you already have an amazing art style, and you managed to nail the coloring as well, because coloring is an important aspect of art, and not everyone knows how to do coloring just right. But you managed to pull it off! Keep up the great work, man!

Yesss, I knew it! THE ONE AND ONLY KINGDOM HEARTS!!!