Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

KHUX Coverage: Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Dandelion Meeting 2018 in Anaheim, California

Welcome to KH13.com’s live coverage of the Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Fan Event at House of Blues Anaheim in Anaheim, California!

Aptly dubbed the “Dandelion Meeting,” the event lasts from 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM PDT on April 15th, 2018. The schedule in PDT is as follows:

• 11:30 AM: Check-in Begins
  • 1:00 PM: Doors Open / Event Start
  • 2:00 PM: Opening Remarks
  • 3:00 PM: KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Designer Panel
  • 6:00 PM: KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Developer Panel with Franchise Director Tetsuya Nomura
  • 8:00 PM: Event Close

Photography is allowed at the event; however, during panel discussions, photography and video recording are prohibited. It is currently unknown what will be showcased at the event and whether Kingdom Hearts III will make an appearance amongst the commemoration of the 2nd year anniversary of Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross].

News Team members Raxaimus and NihonScribe will be representing KH13 at the event! During this coverage, we will be keeping you up to date with info provided by attendees and all available news. Stay tuned!

Follow our Twitter Live Coverage!

Follow our other social media handles for news updates: Facebook, Tumblr.

Article

<3<3<3

Updates

<3<3<3

Pre-event

Day 0 [Apr 12, 2018]

Event Day

KH3 – CLASSIC KINGDOM Trailer

<3<3<3

KH3 – CLASSIC KINGDOM Gallery

Dandelions Meeting
<3<3<3

The Dandelions
<3<3<3

View full article

This is it!! If it's KH Union X and KH3 News, I'll be so happiness!!

Because tomorrow, I want to see another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 in KINGDOM HEARTS: Union X(cross) fan event and reveal the release dates on 2018 and reveal the new world, right before E3 2018 is getting started on June 2018.

Got that?

Thanks for informing us of this, Aquaberry!

Gahhh, the time is finally upon us! Tomorrow, we shall finally know what is it that Nomura will reveal regarding Union X, and hopefully, new information on Kingdom Hearts III! The hype is on! :D

Even if there's no new trailer for Kingdom Hearts III shown, I won't be disappointed. Anyway, I hope the coverage hypes us up, regardless of what happens! :D

There is something very fishy about all of this. Especially since Hashimoto and Nomura are there.

Welp. At least we got SOME KH 3 news. With 1 hour left in the event, I doubt we'll be getting anything more KH 3 related.

Not to mention, Papa Nomura is coming to the United States a lot more often to promote KH 3! YAS!

MY SON SORA LOOKS BEAUTIFUL! Seeing him so happy while playing the watch and play-esque thing is so heart-warming!

This event was the most fun I've had in a while. Got to meet tons of awesome fellow KH fans, got to watch a bunch of cool panels, and most importantly, I got to try the KH3 minigames! 
I would post my photos from the event, but it seems like almost everything that was at the event was already covered in the photos in this thread! 
I'll just leave a couple of my photos from the event in here anyway -
I got a photo with a great Aqua cosplayer, snagged a photo with HMK, and I ran into Churro while in line! Also, I was able to leave my signature and a fun note on the signature wall at the event :-} 

P.S., I know that this is a super late post, as the event was a couple of weeks ago. Oh well, I've been back to work full time and just got the chance to catch up with the posts on here finally. *shrugs*

Da1ndjjUQAEZutD.jpgDa3Tp8ZVMAIXhIQ.jpg:largeDbA-bF9U8AAIyXe.jpg:largeDa3RvZkUQAA8UUS.jpg:large

This event was the most fun I've had in a while. Got to meet tons of awesome fellow KH fans, got to watch a bunch of cool panels, and most importantly, I got to try the KH3 minigames! 

I would post my photos from the event, but it seems like almost everything that was at the event was already covered in the photos in this thread! 

I'll just leave a couple of my photos from the event in here anyway -

I got a photo with a great Aqua cosplayer, snagged a photo with HMK, and I ran into Churro while in line! Also, I was able to leave my signature and a fun note on the signature wall at the event :-} 

P.S., I know that this is a super late post, as the event was a couple of weeks ago. Oh well, I've been back to work full time and just got the chance to catch up with the posts on here finally. *shrugs*

Omg, that Aqua looks beautiful! <3 And you got a photo with HMK! Chills, man!

Also, I have that very same Kingdom Hearts shirt! :3

Omg, that Aqua looks beautiful! <3 And you got a photo with HMK! Chills, man!

Also, I have that very same Kingdom Hearts shirt! :3

She was super nice, and was happy to take a photo with me! There were a couple of really neat costumes at the event.

HMK was really chill, and although I felt bad for bugging him since tons and tons of people were asking for photos, he was super cool about it!

She was super nice, and was happy to take a photo with me! There were a couple of really neat costumes at the event.

HMK was really chill, and although I felt bad for bugging him since tons and tons of people were asking for photos, he was super cool about it!

Yeah, she looks like she's a really nice person! And I can imagine! I saw lots of photos of the event, and there were lots of really cool cosplays! :D

Haha, well, no one can really blame HMK. The guy's got a legion of fans! But I'm sure he was happy to oblige! He seems like a really humble dude like that!