Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
maresalis

Exclusive new Kingdom Hearts III video at the Dandelion Meeting reveals over 20 LCD-type minigames playable

During the Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]: Dandelion Meeting, new and exclusive Kingdom Hearts III footage was revealed, featuring Giantland, a minigame previously shown at the D23 Expo 2017 Japan.

A recorded message by co-director Tai Yasue was shown, in which he talked about Giantland and said that it was created completely with Unreal Engine 4.

In regards to LCD-type games, Kingdom Hearts III will feature over 20 different minigames! These will include elements such as carnival games, rearranging pipes, collecting eggs, and more. These games will be playable through a Game and Watch-style handheld device that Sora himself can play with; it is accessible in Twilight Town, where Sora was seen playing with it on a bench.

It's been confirmed that Giantland is the name of one of the mini-games. The mini-games are based on short films that Mickey starred in the 1930's. Two other mini-games, Barnyard Battle and Musical Farmer, were playable at the meeting.

To the delight of the audience, these minigames were made available to the attendees to play at the event! This footage was shown to those in attendance at the event and was later released on Youtube. You can view the trailer below.

Screenshots of a few of the mini-games have been released. You can view them in the gallery below.

CK 01CK 02CK 03CK 04

UPDATE: News Team staff Raxaimus got a picture of one of the mini-games: The Barnyard Battle.

Posted Image

What do you think of the new information? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to follow our continuing coverage of the Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Dandelion Meeting!

Twitter | KHUχ Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

Click here to view the article

According to others, it's not a world. Just minigames.

Sorry about the misinformation, I have corrected the entire article and included all the information we have on this matter so far.

Are you sure its a new world trailer? Because i haven't heard any news on that just 20 playable minigames being available.

Sorry again. The whole article has been rewritten to reflect the facts.

Oh! So, it looks like a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 has arrived and the KINGDOM HEARTS: Union X(cross) fan event is finally over!

In another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3, as Twilight Town, Sora has playing the Classic LCD games from the past, 20 different mini-games!

And now, I guess there's no need the KH News announcement, after all! What a waste!

Now, I'll see you there in E3 2018 for another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 with new worlds and reveal the release dates on 2018, even, a new theme song, "Don't Think Twice" by Utada Hikaru.

Anyway, E3 2018 is about to begins on this June with another new English and Japanese trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 will be the last and reveal the release dates on 2018.

Got it?

Thanks for informing us about this, Maresalis! :D

GOD, GOD, GOD, GOD, THAT TRAILER IS ABSOLUTELY BOOTYFUL!!!! GAHHHH, THE HYPE IS REAL!!!! :D

Seriously though, Twilight Town is looking drop dead gorgeous, and Hayner, Pence and Olette are looking fresh with those new duds! And I think it's awesome that we'll have these mini-games to play with while playing the main game!  So much hype, so much hype!!!

And with all the info we got yesterday, I'm really satisfied, and definitely looking forward to what E3 has in store in less than two months from now! :3