Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

"Make Your Mark" event coming to Union χ[Cross]; chance for your name to be included in Kingdom Hearts III

A new event has begun for Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]. The event, "Make Your Mark", will give 300 players a chance to have their player name included in Kingdom Hearts III. Each player can earn points based upon meeting certain conditions and filling out an entry form.

There are 3 different sections that you can earn points. The top 100 in each section will be chosen.

• Total Logins-Players will earn points based on the total amount of login days as on April 30, 2018. Those that login more than 600 days will receive 3 points. Those that have login between 400 and 599 days will receive 2 points. Those that have login between 300 and 399 days will receive 1 point.
  • High Score Challenge-Players will earn points based on their ranking in the High Score Challenge. Players that rank 1st to 10th will receive 3 points. Players that rank 11th to 100th will receive 2 points. Players that rank 101st to 500th will receive 1 point.
  • Toon Moogle Medals-Players will earn points based on how many Toon Moogle Medals they received. [More information will be available later] Each player that has 3 copies will receive 3 points. Each player that has 2 copies will receive 2 points. Each player that has 1 copy will receive 1 point.

N1N2N3N4

NOTE: You must complete the entry form during the campaign period! Entry forms must be completed by May 1st at 3:59 PM PDT (6:59 PM EDT).

What do you think of this event? Will you have a chance to get your player name in Kingdom Hearts III? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to follow our continuing coverage of the Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Dandelion Meeting!

Twitter | KHUχ Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

Click here to view the article

I think the idea itself is great and all, but I dislike that you don't get notified at all whether you got chosen. My player name is really generic in KHUX so even if it does appear, it won't really make me think that this is definitely me that was chosen. (Unless they display the ID in the credits or something.)

Otherwise it makes me believe that this might just be an easy way to get names. xD

Otherwise, I do have a chance in terms of login days. Ever since the day of the release, I did not miss a single day. But with combined sections, I would likely not stand a chance.

A way to get your name to appear in KH3 appears and the only way is by a mobile. The one device Rob does not game on. lol

Welp, it looks like only those who spend a lot of money in the game will be able to get in KH3 :/ I missed a few days but I've been playing since the game came out, but I certainly can't win that HSC.