Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Nomura says that he'll go in America more often to promote the game and Square Enix promises that the website will be updated regularly with new content and information about upcoming and ongoing titles including Kingdom Hearts 3 and Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], so stop thinking about the old canon, the world has changed and the Square with it so it isn't impossible. Now I think it too it would be difficult but we can't tell it yet, and I'm ready to bet on a new trailer in May, but if it won't happen it's ok, they don't say anything about it, but we really can't exclude it only because it isn't ever happened, and btw yesterday I found this on yesterday, so we can't say that it won't happen if we have leaked also a new screen, just wait and hope.
30706198_609765256038894_142300114710219

P.s. Even if it's more than likely to have a Jungle Book world I don't think that leak was true.

Edited by The Key of the Brain

I don’t think Jungle Book is making it in. The rights issues and all that stuff will make it tough to get it in so that is probably a hassle and an effort not worth making.

I believe you're thinking about Tarzan. Disney has 100% rights of The Jungle Book.

Just a quick question... what version do you think it will be implemented? Cartoon or Live Action? Argue the answer please. (If it will be added)

I'm gonna guess the cartoon. I don't know if the live action came out too late or not (I know they said BH6 was the last chosen but we don't know if that means last one that came out or just the last overall world that they chose. I would be fine with either personally.

Really? I thought Jungle Book had the same issues too, no?

Doesn't seem like it. Disney can repeatedly release new merch for it, unlike Tarzan. I never heard of Disney struggling with TJB.

Didn't they struggle though as well with Peter Pan's rights for a while?

Doesn't seem like it. Disney can repeatedly release new merch for it, unlike Tarzan. I never heard of Disney struggling with TJB.

Didn't they struggle though as well with Peter Pan's rights for a while?

Not with Peter Pan. That was no issue especially since the first game had Neverland in it both London skies and the captain’s ship. However, I know Tarzan was no issue for the first game and then no more. I am sure that they couldn’t get the rights for Jungle Book.

I am sure that they couldn’t get the rights for Jungle Book.

I can't find valid proof of this statement.

That won't be a problem for The Jungle Book. Rudyard Kipling's work is in public domain

However, Tarzan is strictly protected by trademark law under the Edgar Rice Burroughs Inc. Chances of seeing Tarzan again is very unlikely.

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

I can't find valid proof of this statement.

That won't be a problem for The Jungle Book. Rudyard Kipling's work is in public domain

However, Tarzan is strictly protected by trademark law under the Edgar Rice Burroughs Inc. Chances of seeing Tarzan again is very unlikely.

Okay. That makes sense. I can see why it is impossible for Tarzan, but not Jungle Book.

I'm not surprised we didn't get a new world reveal for KHIII. The event was first and foremost focused on KHUx, so they probably didn't want KHIII to steal too much of the spotlight.

That did occur to me as to why they might not have a new trailer, or a world announcement, but with "leaks" and with the game coming out this year, I thought that they might. The mini games already overshadowed much of the KHUx stuff, imagine if they had anything more than that. I did hope that they would have announced the new KHUx world, but I guess that might spoil a summon that they have planned for an upcoming trailer. 

They did reveal a lot of stuff for both KHUx and KH3 that makes me very excited though, so I'm not too disappointed. 

I am 99% certain that  jungle book is going to be in it because when you remeber that the toy story models and jungle book maps were already in other kingdom hearts games but just not finished you realize they always had a basic idea to include it in some way only now it is getting actualy done 

I am 99% certain that  jungle book is going to be in it because when you remeber that the toy story models and jungle book maps were already in other kingdom hearts games but just not finished you realize they always had a basic idea to include it in some way only now it is getting actualy done 

So that doesn't need to mean that Jungle Book will be in it aswell.

Toy Story was just already planned for the first Kingdom Hearts game.