Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

After watching the new trailer does anyone else find...

But in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 they looked so much better with their surrounding and other characters even Sora here they look... weird like they miss facial animations and stuff but it could just be the engine it's the first time in years that they use a different engine.

Seem fine to me. Nothing wrong I see and I wear glasses so I definitely see nothing wrong or out of place.

Well, they're a walking dog and duck... They've always been out of place xD Don't see anything wrong with their character models though. The boys are looking fresh.

Preach!

I see no problem. I think they blend in just as much as they did in the old graphics. Compared to the old graphics, Donald and Goofy's character models are a VAST improvement. They're supposed to look very goofy anyways. *budum tss* Despite the nostalgia the old graphics will give, I'm in love with both the new and old graphics. Square Enix has had about five years to work with the new engine and with that experience, it seems like they are getting the hang of it. I mean, have you SEEN Twilight Town in that trailer? THAT was gorgeous. 

Well, they're a walking dog and duck... They've always been out of place xD Don't see anything wrong with their character models though. The boys are looking fresh.

Except for their outfits! It's carzy that they are giving everyone new outfits but them.

Honestly, Donald and Goofy look pretty fine to me. Remember, we've been used to seeing them in the normal, PS2 graphic style for a decade and a half, so obviously, for some people, the new graphical style will get some getting used to. I, for one, though, am really enjoying and loving how the characters look! :D

dont worry I sure they wont stand still All the time in the cutscenes when they start moving i am pretty sure they will fit right in

I mean ...there are bits and pieces everywere In KH were it seems that characters are aware that something is different about people from others worlds like frollo mentioning that our clothes look weird or that goofy asks peter pan why he can fly so...does everybody just think that these two have a terrible illness and it would be Impolite to ask?