Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SpiritofVengeance

KHUX Question about Make Your Mark challenge

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place but I was wondering about the Make your Mark challenge rules. I've read the rules over and over again but I don't understand how even though they choose the top 100 players from each of the three categories they also decide to add up points earned from all three previously mentioned categories. So do I need 3 points in one category or do I need to try to get the most points I can in order to pass the challenge? I don't think the kh ux team explained it clearly enough.

That's something that I'd like to know myself, because although I know that this will be impossible for me...(I'm a daily player of Union X, but at most, I only play like 10 to 15 minutes, cuz I don't like wasting the iPad's battery so quickly, and the rest of the world has players that put in gargantually scary amount of hours into this game.) but I am really hoping that my avatar's name can be able to appear in Kingdom Hearts III! That'd be an awesome mark! :')

The way i read it, was the three categories had the points which increased your chances of Making your Mark. I believe everyone has a chance, because if that wasn't the case, I don't think I would have signed up for it.

I hope this to be the case, because I really want my avatar name to appear in Kingdom Hearts III! It would be a huge honor if that happened! What I'm going to do is fill out the form later tonight, and since I've logged in more than 600 days and hopefully I'll be getting all three Toon Moogle medals, I'll at least have three points in those two categories, given that I probably won't be able to even get to one point in the High Score Challenge! :( But I'm hoping that with the other two categories, I can have a fighting chance!

I hope this to be the case, because I really want my avatar name to appear in Kingdom Hearts III! It would be a huge honor if that happened! What I'm going to do is fill out the form later tonight, and since I've logged in more than 600 days and hopefully I'll be getting all three Toon Moogle medals, I'll at least have three points in those two categories, given that I probably won't be able to even get to one point in the High Score Challenge! :( But I'm hoping that with the other two categories, I can have a fighting chance!

I'll only have the 3 points for Toon Moogle medals and maybe 1 point for logins. I was a Day 1 player, but I got tired of it real quick. I mean seriously, I've spent so much time in Agrabah at this point that I'm sick of it. Doesn't help that we're at 750 now and we have like 70 or so more levels to run the film plot in Agrabah for whatever ridiculous reason they decide upon this for. 

I'll only have the 3 points for Toon Moogle medals and maybe 1 point for logins. I was a Day 1 player, but I got tired of it real quick. I mean seriously, I've spent so much time in Agrabah at this point that I'm sick of it. Doesn't help that we're at 750 now and we have like 70 or so more levels to run the film plot in Agrabah for whatever ridiculous reason they decide upon this for. 

Hmm, I see! I'm currently playing through those missions now, and I think this is the closest a KH game has gone in replicating it's Disney counterpart's story, with the difference being that our player avatar influences events and whatnot, ya know?

And well, at least I'll have 3 points on Toon Moogles and Login days, and I already signed the form for the Make Your Mark campaign, so really, the only odd duck out for me is the High Score Challenge! I'm hoping my avatar name gets picked for the game!!!! X_X