Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

What other Mickey short film should be a Classic Kingdom minigame?

What other Mickey short film should be a Classic Kingdom minigame?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What other Mickey short film should be a Classic Kingdom minigame?

• Get a Horse!
    • Clock Cleaners
    • On Ice
    • The Little Whirlwind
    • Hawaiian Holiday
    • Magician Mickey
    • The Simple Things
    • Mickey's Revue
    • Boat Builders
    • Another one? Share below!

I think the clock cleaner would work so well for the simplistic style of “Classic World”. I could imagine something really simple with that like them trying to fix the clock or something along those lines. Though I’m kinda curious which one will be Sora’s favorite game to play?

From this list, I would choose "'Clock Cleaners'" and "'Boat Builders'".

Yet, "'The Band Concert'", "'Mickey's Trailer'", "'Plane Crazy'", "'The Worm Turns'", "'Mr. Mouse Takes A Trip'", and "'Moving Day'" could work very well, too!!

I have been watching all of these for years.

The one where Mickey acts as a conductor for a band. And said band gets caught in a tornado.

That would be "'The Band Concert (1935)'" -- Mickey Mouse's first cartoon in color, and one of the few back then where Walt Disney did not voice him.

How about that one short where Mickey and the gang hunt down the Lonesome Ghosts in a haunted house?

I picture sora with a vaccum cleaner running through the empty mansion in twillight town hunting them ghostbusters style :D

The one where Mickey acts as a conductor for a band. And said band gets caught in a tornado.

Wasnt that the first cartoon with color for mickey?

I think the clock cleaner would work so well for the simplistic style of “Classic World”. I could imagine something really simple with that like them trying to fix the clock or something along those lines. Though I’m kinda curious which one will be Sora’s favorite game to play?

Clock cleaners is my absolute favorit and its perfect because everyone of the gang is already in it and we have a perfect location already in twillight town and as I said in a comment before we could also have the ghost hunting in the masion making twillight town the hub world for all mini games

The Band Concert.  Characters from this short are represented as bushes in the Disney Castle courtyard.  

you are right that way they could go full circle