Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

If Sora would set off on an adventure with only one other person, who’d it be?

If Sora would set off on an adventure with only one other person, who’d it be?   

65 members have voted

1. 1. If Sora would set off on an adventure with only one other person, who’d it be?

• Mickey
    • Stitch
    • Donald
    • Kairi
    • Goofy
    • His mom, time to catch up dammit
    • Sora cuz everyone’s Sora
    • Riku
    • Jiminy’s all ya need
    • No one.
    • Someone else? Share below!

since we already had so many adventures with riku he is out of the picture, kairi wont be a good choice because he wants to keep her safe. I am going with his mom(and dad) think about  it every bit of disney magic is included in the lore by now execpt a good Parents and child story

First, what is with this obsession with Sora’s mom? A question could have nothing to do with KH and yet Sora’s mom is an answer. Second, the boy must go alone. For him to be a Keyblade Master, he must learn how to handle trials alone as many Keyblade masters do.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

I mean it depends on the adventure.  If he was taking Jiminy, its to record stuff that he does.  If hes taking Donald or goofy, it's for a magical adventure.  If its Riku, then they're going into an important trial that they have to face together.  Personally, if we ever got a game starring Kairi after Kh 3 with her and Sora going on their own adventure I would love it, so that is the one I'd pick.  Im pretty sure that Soras mom is just a recording of someone calling his name to come down for dinner, since we never see her in or after that game, and their parents are barely mentioned.  And stitch is back with Lilo after KH 2 most likely so I don't think sora even knows where he is so he is the least likely.  

since we already had so many adventures with riku he is out of the picture, kairi wont be a good choice because he wants to keep her safe. I am going with his mom(and dad) think about  it every bit of disney magic is included in the lore by now execpt a good Parents and child story

Only for Mom to die because... Disney

First, what is with this obsession with Sora’s mom? A question could have nothing to do with KH and yet Sora’s mom is an answer. 

Because Sora's mom... has got it going on. 

In case you don't get the reference: sing along to this song but replace "Stacy's" with "Sora's." Have fun xD

Kairi. On a honeymoon. Cuz they need to get together! xD

Seriously though, it'd be interesting to see an adventure with just Sora and Kairi. I would bet that Kairi would be wound up in the wonder and excitement of traveling to new worlds, and she'd obviously wanna show that she's just as capable of handling a world ending event as Sora and the others are! Character development and SoKai shipping for the win! :D

His little sister, Amemi.  She wishes to see the outside world as much as he does!!

Either her, or Kairi.  Riku already travels with King Mickey.

No matter who Sora explores with, unless Donald Duck and Goofy are with him, the others shall always feel left out.