Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

I wonder what crazy plot twist Nomura will throw at us

Because this is the last chapter in the Xehanort Saga (started in 2002 and ends in 2018 DAMN 16 years after release) Nomura must throw some twist at us so we will be shocked and talk about it on the forums for the next month's and I hope it will not be a Dream Drop Distance twist with Time Travel which as to be the most conveluted plot element out of the entire series.

But so far I remember Nomura had like no script planned for DDD so that might explain things better.

While we don't really have anything to speculate I do wonder... There was this theory that the main characters are reincarnations of the Foretellers so will that be some Naruto plot twist that at the end were Naruto (Sora) and Riku (Sasuke) are reincarnations, I know they are complete different franchises but they do have some simularity's and the Keyblade Graveyard looks alot like the final battle from Naruto Shippuden and well Xehanort basicly confirms the Keyblade Graveyard is the place for the final battle.

With kingdom hearts having such rich lore, i think we can expect a huge plot twist of sorts. Maybe it'll have something to do with Riku's "other me". Like idk. Maybe the Riku we've seen all this time is actually the Riku Replica and the real Riku died in Castle Oblivion. (ok thats just an example. dont actually do that Nomura lol). Although a plot twist that would be absolutly glorious would have to be Xigbar's betrayal at the very end. I know many people may be skeptical about this possibility considering this is FINALLY the time we get to defeat Xehanort once and for all but having the final battle transition into Xigbar finishing off Xehanort and it is revealed that HE is the true mastermind would be badass in my book.

Rebirth theory? Yes please, it will be lit to have all the reincarnations vs the original foretellers(+Luxu+MoM) in the next saga for the final showdown... even if I actually have a kinda of revamp of that theory... but sadly I don't know the english enough to explain well, I can only say that for me Sora is the reincarnation of Luxu and Roxas (and not Ventus) is the one of Gula.

Surely there's gonna be some plot twist. However, I do hope that this saga ends with a wrap for the Xehanorts. 

If a new saga is to begin after KH3 I hope they do indeed find closure to the Dark Seeker's Saga characters. Mainly the first Organization 13.

Cause I bet no one would want to wait another decade to have plot holes or question answered.

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

With kingdom hearts having such rich lore, i think we can expect a huge plot twist of sorts. Maybe it'll have something to do with Riku's "other me". Like idk. Maybe the Riku we've seen all this time is actually the Riku Replica and the real Riku died in Castle Oblivion. (ok thats just an example. dont actually do that Nomura lol). Although a plot twist that would be absolutly glorious would have to be Xigbar's betrayal at the very end. I know many people may be skeptical about this possibility considering this is FINALLY the time we get to defeat Xehanort once and for all but having the final battle transition into Xigbar finishing off Xehanort and it is revealed that HE is the true mastermind would be badass in my book.

I would think to see the plot twist that xehanort is really riku who travelled back in timw to become xehanort. It would fit

He was born on the island he wanted to escape and find new worlds and he had a natural talent for the dark arts. Of course the main differents between our riku and xehanort will be that riku will refuse to go down that same path but it would Connect to his Feelings of guilt and his battle against the darkness within him that has been build up throughout the series

Dude, yes, all of my yes on this! I must shake your hand and tip my hat to you for your awesome comment! *Shakes your hand and tips my hat in respect to you.*

Xigbar has always been a fishy customer, and we all know that he's always been on board Xehanort's plans only for his own benefit. True, he's somehow managed to gain Xehanort's trust, but that's just because Xehanort has him under his thumb...but Xigbar has always wanted to wield a Keyblade of his very own, and I think that when the time comes that he gets one and he sees a moment of opportunity in obtaining the X-Blade for himself to control Kingdom Hearts, he'll flip the tables and backstab old man Nort! Now, I don't think Xehanort will die by Xigbar's hand, but at the most, Xigbar will put up a defiant act of betrayal, which would make for an awesome twist on things!

Another plot twist I'd love is for the Master Of Masters to somehow show up. His eye has been seeing everything in the future, so something has to happen there, ya know? 

Well, there's literally anything that can happen, it's all a matter of waiting!

I know right 15 YEARS fighting Xehanort wasn't enough. We should have a plot twist that Xigbar has been the true mastermind all along in ONE HOUR AMAZING SUCH GREATNESS can't wait for the 20 flashbacks how he did it.

Maybe Sora will suffer effects from turning slowly but surely into Xehanort, since for all we know, Lea's attack might not have been able to stop Xehanort's Heart transferring into Sora, know what i mean?

Because this is the last chapter in the Xehanort Saga (started in 2002 and ends in 2018 DAMN 16 years after release) Nomura must throw some twist at us so we will be shocked and talk about it on the forums for the next month's and I hope it will not be a Dream Drop Distance twist with Time Travel which as to be the most conveluted plot element out of the entire series.

But so far I remember Nomura had like no script planned for DDD so that might explain things better.

While we don't really have anything to speculate I do wonder... There was this theory that the main characters are reincarnations of the Foretellers so will that be some Naruto plot twist that at the end were Naruto (Sora) and Riku (Sasuke) are reincarnations, I know they are complete different franchises but they do have some simularity's and the Keyblade Graveyard looks alot like the final battle from Naruto Shippuden and well Xehanort basicly confirms the Keyblade Graveyard is the place for the final battle.

Heck, for all we know, Xehanort (Madara) will become a vessel for the real main bad guy of the whole Xehanort Saga, a-k-a the Master of Masters or Luxu (Kaguya).