Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Jingilator

If Incredibles was in KH3 INSTEAD OF Big Hero 6

If the Incredibles was in KH3 INSTEAD OF Big Hero 6, do you think it would follow the plot of the movie, or an original plot? If the plot of the movie, I was think that SDG could have both their normal outfits AND superhero outfits (with the normal ones being worn in times like the fire scene).

What do you think?

If the Incredibles was in KH3 INSTEAD OF Big Hero 6, do you think it would follow the plot of the movie, or an original plot? If the plot of the movie, I was think that SDG could have both their normal outfits AND superhero outfits (with the normal ones being worn in times like the fire scene).

What do you think?

I think they would do an original story. Since it seems like most of them are having original stories.

To be honest, i would find the Incredibles to be boring. Yeah they're a family of Supers, cool. But the world that they live in is soooooo boring. It looks like they've been stuck in the 60's (world design wise) and the don't seem to have interesting bad guys (even i didn't find Syndrome all that evil, more of a crybaby). Complare that to San Fransokyo and the world they can give (the colors, the lights, flying, etc) and that the super powers seem more interesting. yeah im glad that Big Hero 6 is in over Incredibles.

At the same time though, if it were the other way around? Ok sure. Just make it Original.

Edited by Knuxpyro56