Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

To be perfectly honest, i felt the story was complete with the Perfect 100% Ending of Final Fantasy X-2 where Tidus and Yuna finally reunited with one another but now since the releases of both Final Fantasy X-2.5 -Eien no Daisho- and Final Fantasy X -Will-, i want to see the Final Fantasy X franchise get the closure it finally deserves and both Tidus and Yuna finally have their ultimate happy ending together with one another, i want to see an ending similar to Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, hopefully we will get a Final Fantasy X-3 and also hopefully when we do, things will finally end happily between both Tidus and Yuna once and for all, i don't want the messes left over in both X-2.5 and X -Will- to not be cleaned up, i just want the Final Fantasy X cast to get all the happy endings that they deserve in a Lighting Returns style, know what i mean?

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

For me it all depends on the plot. I know they said that the audio drama Final Fantasy X: Will released with the HD Remakes follows the plot that would be X-3, and if that's the case I would rather they just leave it. 

I found it incredibly frustrating that Final Fantasy X: Will involves Yuna and Tidus breaking up after Yuna spent the entire last game bringing Tidus back from the dead (if you get the 100% ending). There's also the fact that Sin comes back and it literally ends with Yuna stating that she is going to battle it again. So basically the entire story just goes right back to where it all started.

I'm not saying I don't want Final Fantasy X-3, but if they decide to do one and recycle that plot, then I personally have zero interest. 

I would personally love to see a conclusion to the story of Yuna and Tidus, so yes, I'd be down for a Final Fantasy X-3! I played X and X-2, so all I'd need to do is hear the audio tapes and play Last Mission, and I'd be all caught up!

But, this could all just be a Dirge Of Cerberus, where the secret ending teased a VII-2 that never happened. 

I would personally love to see a conclusion to the story of Yuna and Tidus, so yes, I'd be down for a Final Fantasy X-3! I played X and X-2, so all I'd need to do is hear the audio tapes and play Last Mission, and I'd be all caught up!

But, this could all just be a Dirge Of Cerberus, where the secret ending teased a VII-2 that never happened. 

Maybe but still, i don't want things to be left, as they were between both Tidus and Yuna, that just makes me sad :[.

To be honest, I was pretty content where the original X left off.  It was a bittersweet note: the destruction of Sin and a new era of eternal calm, at the cost of Tidus.  It had a sense of realism to it, which I liked, and overall I thought that it was a great conclusion to the story of X.  X-2 sort of ruined things for me.  While I do like the idea of Tidus and Yuna having a happy ending, I feel that both did get their happy ending in X, only they were not together for it.

I really disliked the audio Will, as it completely negated the second game, and most of the first, as Allwil pointed out.  I like to pretend that it doesn't exist, because the events of that story just ruin the X saga for me as a whole.

Having said that, I wouldn't be opposed to X-3, depending on its content and what storyline it follows.  If it goes down the path of Will, I'm definitely against it, but if, say, they made it a prequel to FFX as they discussed doing for I believe it was X-2, I would be for that.  I don't really see any way of making a X-3 unless they sort of went with the concepts of Will, and I just don't like that.  The prequel was originally intended to follow the story of Auron, Braska, and Jecht, which I think would've been awesome.

To be honest, I was pretty content where the original X left off.  It was a bittersweet note: the destruction of Sin and a new era of eternal calm, at the cost of Tidus.  It had a sense of realism to it, which I liked, and overall I thought that it was a great conclusion to the story of X.  X-2 sort of ruined things for me.  While I do like the idea of Tidus and Yuna having a happy ending, I feel that both did get their happy ending in X, only they were not together for it.

I really disliked the audio Will, as it completely negated the second game, and most of the first, as Allwil pointed out.  I like to pretend that it doesn't exist, because the events of that story just ruin the X saga for me as a whole.

Having said that, I wouldn't be opposed to X-3, depending on its content and what storyline it follows.  If it goes down the path of Will, I'm definitely against it, but if, say, they made it a prequel to FFX as they discussed doing for I believe it was X-2, I would be for that.  I don't really see any way of making a X-3 unless they sort of went with the concepts of Will, and I just don't like that.  The prequel was originally intended to follow the story of Auron, Braska, and Jecht, which I think would've been awesome.

Well believe me, i don't like Will either but i think a X-3 has to be based on the Audio Drama in order to see what happens for Tidus and Yuna's relationship, at the moment, i'm worried for it :[.

the fanfic they added to the HD remaster was so bad that I never want the X universe touched ever again

God don't even remind me

The fact that they brought Sin back angers me to no end cuz not only it's a huge plothole since he can't be formed without a final aeon,but it devalues all the progress of the first FFX game......Eternal Calm my ass ughhhhhhhhhhh

God don't even remind me

The fact that they brought Sin back angers me to no end cuz not only it's a huge plothole since he can't be formed without a final aeon,but it devalues all the progress of the first FFX game......Eternal Calm my ass ughhhhhhhhhhh

it's a synthesis created by pyreflies and yuna using dark magic or whatever

they brought back seymour too

because why have progress and evolution when you can just bring Sephiroth and Rufus Seymour and Sin back

it's a synthesis created by pyreflies and yuna using dark magic or whatever

they brought back seymour too

because why have progress and evolution when you can just bring Sephiroth and Rufus Seymour and Sin back

Seymour,as lazy as his resurrection would be,is at least a bit feasible.......if he wasn't sent to the farplane by Yuna that is

Sin on the other hand,it's a huge middle finger that they retconnedthe way he's formed cuz without a final aeon there is no sin since the aeons are gone which makes summoners's role in Spira very irrelevant

Edited by Dio Brando