Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shard the Gentleman

Info | Sign ups The Visitors - Sign Ups and Discussions

My name is...

Well. I can't really tell you- not yet anyway. Even if I do, it'll probably be a fake one. What I can say, though, is that you're in danger-especially if you continue reading this. If you don't turn away now, they'll find you. They're everywhere.

The principle of your school, the guy who drives your bus, your sibling- they could be one of them and you wouldn't have any way to know. They climb inside of you, become you while you're trapped inside, forced to watch from your own eyes as your body becomes theirs.

These parasites, aliens, are called Yeerks. We don't know how long they've been here, or what their next move is- but we do know this: They won't stop until we've completely succumbed to them.

We are here to fight back. Someone- an alien war hero- left us a weapon, something to fight back against these Yeerks. A blue, glowing cube called the Escafil Device. If you touch it while it's activated, you can gain it's power: the power to become any creature you touch.

Once you acquire an animals DNA, its yours to keep. It's instincts might overrun you at first, but if you stay mindful, you can master your form. Be careful, though. If you don't morph back into your original self within two hours, you could be stuck forever as a nothlit- someone who is forever trapped as an animal they've morphed into.

This is all a secret. The world doesn't know about the Yeerks, or about the people trying to fight against them- and we hope to keep it quiet as long as possible. Maybe we can eliminate them before they become too numerous and too powerful.

Will you help us?

---------------------
             Starting before the team acquires this "weapon", this RP will hopefully tell a new story separate from what it's base is.

A group of people- be they friends or strangers who happened to be walking in the same group- discover something odd as they walk along the sidewalk at night. When they decide to go see what it is, the adventure begins.

Here are some things to note:

- You have to have touched an animal before you can gain the ability to become it.
             - If you stay morphed for more than two hours, you're stuck in that form forever.
             - Anyone could be a Controller, a Yeerk infested human, so be careful who you trust.

--------------------
             Here's some basic knowledge on the Yeerks, the Andalites, and other races you'll come across.

Yeerks:

dvd-set-animorphs-158606_700_454.jpg

Yeerks are a parasitic, slug like race that discovered space and technology thanks to the Andalites. Rather large in size, about as big as a rat, these Yeerks have the ability to shrink down and release a pain numbing chemical that is used to enter a host body's ear without too much issue. They then liquefy themselves and spread across every crease in the brain, taking hold of every function available.

Controllers are humans or other races that have been infested by Yeerks.

Vissers are high ranking yeerks, with lower numbers meaning higher ranks.

Yeerks cannot survive without sunlight- but not our sunlight, theirs. Their sun released a special ray called Kadrona rays, which fed the Yeerks and kept them alive. Every three days, a yeerk must leave it's host body to feed itself in what's known as a Yeerk Pool, which uses artificial Kadrona rays to revitalize a yeerk.

Yeerks can also consume other yeerks through their host body to maintain their health without leaving a host body- although this is largely unknown to most yeerks.

Andalites:

echinoderma-elfangor-sirinial-shamtul.pn

Andalites are a race of Centaur-like creatures. Highly intelligent and known for battle skills. They invented the Escafil Device many years ago.

The War Hero that gives you the device is an Andalite.

They have two sets of eyes: main eyes where they are on most species, and stalk eyes atop their heads that they use to focus in other directions. This was a trait they eventually evolved due to the fact that they were once considered prey animals.

They have a tailblade that is they're main battle weapon- although they can hold weapons in their hands as well. They're arms are very weak, so don't count on them to support much weight.

Morality wise, Andalites are ambiguous. They've made a bad name for themselves in recent years, although in general they're known for great feats.

Hork-Bajir:

insidecover.jpg

The Hork-Bajir are a peaceful race, despite their looks. The blades on their body were used to harvest bark from trees, as this is their main food source. They also consume berries and other such natural growing foods.

In a war started by the Yeerks, the Hork-Bajir were almost completely taken over, and free, noncontroller Hork-Bajir are extremely rare.

You'll discover more as the RP goes along! Follow the KH13 RP Rules and everything should run smoothly. Please no more than one character per person!

Character Sheet!

Name:

Appearance:

Human Skill (Athletic, Intelligence, etc):

Personality:

Bio:

Here's my sheet in the spoilers!

Name: James Harper

Appearance: 33810923dd96e1aada2922dedffc1913--charac (Art not Mine)

Human Skill (Athletic, Intelligence, etc): Stealth, easily unnoticed

Personality: While James is outgoing to his friends, he's usually pretty quiet around strangers and adults- he listens more than he talks when it comes to them. He tries to stay kind to everyone, unless he knows of something terrible they've done, in which case, it's hard for him to resist speaking up. He has a sense of moral duty, which causes more trouble than necessary.

Bio: Living in what one would call an average house, James is an only child who lives with his mom, who adopted him at a very young age. He and his cat Dinah like to relax and listen to music together, but James really likes playing video games and writing. His mom works for a clothing line, so they aren't low on money but also aren't the richest in town.

Hope everyone has a great time!

119.jpg

Seems interesting. Lemme give it some thought, I just got a job that might take up most of my time (not that it's a bad thing), so I'm going to have to see how my availability is.

No worries! I also have a job that takes up a lot of time so I understand.

Ooh I haven't done a roleplay in so long and this sounds very interesting!! 

Name: Aurora Elizabeth Korlov (Ro to her good friends)

Appearance: post-41326-0-40993800-1524611267_thumb.jpg 

(This is more for a face reference but she wears a lot of soft colors and her hair is usually down or braided when at work)

Human Skill (Athletic, Intelligence, etc): Musically talented, Book smart, blends in

Personality: Aurora strongly dislikes being the center of attention and avoids it at all costs. She is easily flustered, and is always overthinking situations. Ro finds comfort when shes exploring the places books have to offer or lost in her music(Ro enjoys playing songs for her friends). She's kind to everyone and is guilty for giving people second (and third chances). She believes everyone has kindness in them and it just takes a little work to bring it out of them sometimes.

Bio: Ro's parents died in a car accident when she was five years old. Luckily her grandparents lived in the area and took her in. Though she is grateful for all they've done she can't help but feel like a burden, just someone taking up space. Aurora works part time at a cafe were she serves food and plays her music, she helps pay the bills and puts some money aside to eventually move out after school. 

I hope this is okay! 

Edited by lolitacosplayer

Ooh I haven't done a roleplay in so long and this sounds very interesting!! 

Name: Aurora Elizabeth Korlov (Ro to her good friends)

Appearance: attachicon.gifCrown_Final+(1).jpg

(This is more for a face reference but she wears a lot of soft colors and her hair is usually down or braided when at work)

Human Skill (Athletic, Intelligence, etc): Musically talented, Book smart, blends in

Personality: Aurora strongly dislikes being the center of attention and avoids it at all costs. She is easily flustered, and is always overthinking situations. Ro finds comfort when shes exploring the places books have to offer or lost in her music(Ro enjoys playing songs for her friends). She's kind to everyone and is guilty for giving people second (and third chances). She believes everyone has kindness in them and it just takes a little work to bring it out of them sometimes.

Bio: Ro's parents died in a car accident when she was five years old. Luckily her grandparents lived in the area and took her in. Though she is grateful for all they've done she can't help but feel like a burden, just someone taking up space. Aurora works part time at a cafe were she serves food and plays her music, she helps pay the bills and puts some money aside to eventually move out after school. 

I hope this is okay! 

Accepted!

Happy to see people coming back to the RP section! It's been kinda dead lately and I've been hoping to see a resurgence.

Accepted!

Happy to see people coming back to the RP section! It's been kinda dead lately and I've been hoping to see a resurgence.

Awesome! and I agree, I've been busy writing my own book and at the moment i'm suffering with ideas so i'm pretty excited to be a part of this! It's gonna be good to be focusing on a new writing topic for a little while ^^