Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Kingdom Hearts III Classic Kingdom Trailer Reaction!

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? Yes, I know that it's a little late for me to post a reaction to the most recent Kingdom Hearts III trailer we got at the Union X Dandelion Meeting, but since I've been busy as of late, and since I wasn't able to be on much on my laptop, I hadn't been able to upload my reaction!

This reaction was recorded the morning after the Dandelion Meeting, as you can see in my reaction! Enjoy! :)

THE ROAD TO E3 INTENSIFIES!

Nice reaction! the LED games reminds me of those Tiger Electronic games back in the 90s. Giga Pet and Tamagotchi Angel were the only two things I had. I may wasn't all that great with the Tiger Electronic Games and may not be good with these mini games. But I'm going to try them. :D 

Nice reaction! the LED games reminds me of those Tiger Electronic games back in the 90s. Giga Pet and Tamagotchi Angel were the only two things I had. I may wasn't all that great with the Tiger Electronic Games and may not be good with these mini games. But I'm going to try them. :D

Thanks! And it's cool that this trailer was able to bring you nostalgic memories of LED games you used to have!

And hey, for 100% completion and for Platinuming KHIII, I'm sure there'll be some trophies that require us to play through the Classic Kingdom games for high scores and whatnot, ya know?

Thanks! And it's cool that this trailer was able to bring you nostalgic memories of LED games you used to have!

And hey, for 100% completion and for Platinuming KHIII, I'm sure there'll be some trophies that require us to play through the Classic Kingdom games for high scores and whatnot, ya know?

You're welcome! :) Yeah, I remember playing the Tiger games back in daycare and I think at my cousin's house. I wasn't really good at them, but it might be different since I'm older. 

Yeah! Probably playing the games for the first time, obtaining the games in worlds, and yup the high scores too!  

You're welcome! :) Yeah, I remember playing the Tiger games back in daycare and I think at my cousin's house. I wasn't really good at them, but it might be different since I'm older. 

Yeah! Probably playing the games for the first time, obtaining the games in worlds, and yup the high scores too!  

Yeah, now that you've had more experience with video games, odds are that you'd be much better at these types of games!

Yeah, I'd imagine that'd be the case! We'll have to wait and see!