Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Film The Top 5 MCU Villains With Wasted Potential!

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, today, in anticipation for Avengers: Infinity War, I wanted to talk to you all about the top 5 Marvel Cinematic Universe villains who ended up having wasted potential! Please note that this is just my personal opinion, and it's not actual fact, just what I think about these villains overall. I was going to post this quite a few days ago, but since Youtube got my video blocked, I couldn't, but now it seems it's unblocked for the moment while the copyright dispute is in progress, so I hope this video doesn't get taken down! But anyways, I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, give you this video! Enjoy!

So then, let me know what you think in the comments below, and tell me what villains in the MCU you consider to have wasted potential!

No Malekith? No Ronan? 

Your list is good, but I'd definitely sub out Killmonger and Ultron for Ronan and Malekith respectively.

It get what they were going for with killmonger but at some Point everything he said sounded to me more like the tantrums of a little child but I guess that was on Purpose. But I wished they made him a more a villian with intellectual vigor and less your averrage black teenager activist who does have a point but fails to articulate it very well

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

No Malekith? No Ronan? 

Your list is good, but I'd definitely sub out Killmonger and Ultron for Ronan and Malekith respectively.

I know that they are underdeveloped villains, but since I don't know that much about them in the Comics, that's why I didn't put them on the list, ya know? But yeah, they had potential as well, but it was short lived by the short-livelyness of their roles in their respective films, ya know?

Red Skull and Ultron. Neither should've been one-and-done villains and instead return in other films.

Yeah, I know! But hey, who knows? Maybe in Infinity War, we could see Red Skull return, since he technically isn't dead! He just happened to be transported elsewhere by the Tesseract in Captain America: The First Avenger! As for Ultron, it'd be trickier trying to bring him back, since his existence was wiped out, leaving him no outside channel to latch onto to survive! :(

It get what they were going for with killmonger but at some Point everything he said sounded to me more like the tantrums of a little child but I guess that was on Purpose. But I wished they made him a more a villian with intellectual vigor and less your averrage black teenager activist who does have a point but fails to articulate it very well

Yeah, well, if he had been kept alive, we could've had more development on him, but sadly, that can't be the case anymore.