Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which KH3 world(s) do you think people will get to preview?

Which KH3 world(s) do you think people will get to preview?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which KH3 world(s) do you think people will get to preview?

• Twilight Town
    • Olympus
    • Big Hero 6
    • Tangled
    • Toy Story
    • Monsters Inc
    • Unannounced world(s)
    • It'll be a demo-location that won't be in the full game
    • All of it
    • Something else? Share below!

My guess would be Twilight Town, Tangled or Olympus. Those were around for such a long time and I think they would choose worlds which are completely or on the verge of being done than something that has never been seen before or one of the worlds which were announced later.

As far as demos go, so far they usually took something from the beginning of the game rather than later. Probably because they also included cutscenes and they won't spoil as much then.

Should the content they get to play be a demo that will be made available at events/online, I would also prefer a world which does not involve a form change. While the gameplay likely won't change drastically in terms of movement speed since he is still walking on two feet, I just think it would be better for newcomers and experienced players alike to play as Sora the way he will be like throughout a majority of the game. That's only an opinion though since I prefer demos which show what could be considered the standard, not a deviation.

Edited by Merilly

As far as demos go, I don't see them pushing any Disney world that isn't Olympus around for something like this. Twilight Town is the safest bet as well.

I'll keep rooting for the day Fullmetal Alchemist appears in the Kingdom Hearts mainstream games, today's fans are just...disappointing.

Deep down there's this small part of me that hopes this is a joke, but I'm positive stuff like this statement doesn't just become a thing for silly reasons.  I won't go into any bias on my feelings toward FMA, but it'll never be in a KH game. 

Considering how much we have already seen from Olympus I feel like that would be the best world to let the lucky buggers a chance to play.

I think that Twilight Town and maybe an area of an unannounced world would be the locales we see publicly as the game nears release, so as to not spoil anything heavy regarding the story, ya know?

I'll keep rooting for the day Fullmetal Alchemist appears in the Kingdom Hearts mainstream games, today's fans are just...disappointing.

Dang, it'd be awesome if Fullmetal Alchemist appeared! My guess is that we'd probably meet up with Ed and Al in Traverse Town, or another original world, and maybe the gist of this could be that they are trying to find their way back to their home to find the Philosopher's Stone! Yeah...I think that'd be cool!