Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

What did you think of Avengers: Infinity War?

What did you think of Avengers: Infinity War?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of Avengers: Infinity War?

• It was amazing!
    • I enjoyed it.
    • What did I just witness?
    • I'm slightly disappointed..
    • I didn't like it at all
    • I don't know how to feel about it
    • 2019 is so far off...
    • It's the best Marvel movie yet
    • My favorite movie of the year so far
    • I haven't seen it yet
    • Something else? Share below!

Fun action scenes and character interactions, but ultimately felt meh about it.

This is so obviously a Part 1 of 2 sort of deal, that a lot of things "kinda" went nowhere. Obviously I don't want to spoil anything here, but it's similar to how the Deathly Hallow movies were. The first one is only significant because the second movie justifies it.

Man Avengers: Infinity War was a very good movie. The characters, the pacing, the action, and the story was really good, much better than Avengers: Age of Ultron and Captain America: Civil War, in my opinion. Plus, it wasn't too plotty like Age of Ultron. Watching Infinity War was so such a fun because I was such amaze how much Marvel Studios had been building this up since Ironman 1. This movie is indeed long BUT it's so entertaining that it doesn't feel long. It doesn't drag on as well which is great. Plus, Thanos ain't no joke, especially after the very first fight scene in the beginning of the movie. Thanos is one of the better villains in the MCU, in my opinion, and one of the most likable villains. This movie is indeed a Thanos movie with Thanos as the main star while all the Avengers and Guardians are just supporting characters. Of course I got my own issues with the film here and I wish some scenes were handle better, but I won't let that get to me. This film is worth a second viewing and it is one of the best MCU films. It's definitely my third favorite MCU film. To be honest it's the very first MCU movie that made me go "What happens next?"

Boy I would love to see the movies but which marvel movies is a must see before I go to Infinty War?

You should watch both of the Avengers movies, Civil War, Thor Ragnarok and Guardians of the Galaxy 1 definitely. Black Panther and Doctor Strange, too, but they’re not as important or relevant as the aforementioned films and are more to just get to know some of the characters.

it was fantastic! We all know that the fallen heroes will come back sooner or later but I hope that there are atleast going to be SOME consequenzes

Fun action scenes and character interactions, but ultimately felt meh about it.

This is so obviously a Part 1 of 2 sort of deal, that a lot of things "kinda" went nowhere. Obviously I don't want to spoil anything here, but it's similar to how the Deathly Hallow movies were. The first one is only significant because the second movie justifies it.

I know what you mean you can clearly see that its main purpose was to build up part 2. Still a solid movie

I wonder how Infinity War would affect Agents of Shield, Inhumans, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Defenders, Punisher, Runaways, and Cloak & Dagger?

a lot of their friends and family must have died. Hopefully they are going to join in on the "revenge on thanos" movement

Man Avengers: Infinity War was a very good movie. The characters, the pacing, the action, and the story was really good, much better than Avengers: Age of Ultron and Captain America: Civil War, in my opinion. Plus, it wasn't too plotty like Age of Ultron. Watching Infinity War was so such a fun because I was such amaze how much Marvel Studios had been building this up since Ironman 1. This movie is indeed long BUT it's so entertaining that it doesn't feel long. It doesn't drag on as well which is great. Plus, Thanos ain't no joke, especially after the very first fight scene in the beginning of the movie. Thanos is one of the better villains in the MCU, in my opinion, and one of the most likable villains. This movie is indeed a Thanos movie with Thanos as the main star while all the Avengers and Guardians are just supporting characters. Of course I got my own issues with the film here and I wish some scenes were handle better, but I won't let that get to me. This film is worth a second viewing and it is one of the best MCU films. It's definitely my third favorite MCU film. To be honest it's the very first MCU movie that made me go "What happens next?"

Yes I loved that it was clear in the first 5 minutes that they are not playing around. it made clear right away that  Thanos is here, he is powerfull and he wants to destroy as much as possible. Also I noticed that there were a lot less jokes in it than in Previous films which for the MCU is the closest thing to getting dark that we are going to get probably.

Oh, I'm really happy that this poll ended up being multiple choice, because I chose a few of the options in the poll, and I'll mention them in the order I chose them! X3

• It was amazing! This film was a thrill ride from beginning to end, and having the Russo brothers on board to have directed this film was a hugely smart choice, since they were the ones responsible for Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Captain America: Civil War, which are two of the most awesome MCU entries! So I knew that when it was announced that they'd come back for Infinity War and Avengers 4, I knew I could trust them to deliver an amazing film experience, which they did! :D
  • I enjoyed it! Similar to the first option, I really enjoyed the movie, and having seen all 18 previous entries in the MCU, it helped me have a deeper appreciation for the film overall, and its various plot threads and twists and surprises! :3
  • What did I just witness? Lol, this was something that I felt while watching the whole movie! The sheer spectacle and epicness and comedy and darkness and tragedy really kept me going from point to point in each scene of the film, and it did not disappoint! It was immensely awesome, and I just loved every moment of this film! Gahhhh!!!
  • 2019 is so far off...but I can wait! We had already waited long enough for this film, so one more year to round out Phase Three won't kill us! And hey, we have Ant Man And The Wasp plus Captain Marvel coming our way before the end of an era in Avengers 4, so that'll help pass the time while we wait for Avengers 4! Still though, I'm just dying to know what happens next! X_X
  • It's the best Marvel movie yet! After having viewed it two times, this film is definitely my top favorite in the MCU so far, though Avengers 4 may change that next year! But for now, Infinity War stands as my number 1 MCU film, then followed by Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Age Of Ultron and Spider-Man: Homecoming! :3
  • My favorite movie of the year so far. It's definitely the greatest movie of the year so far, and it was my most anticipated film for this year! This is pretty much the cinematic event of a decade, and it's not going to be forgotten! :D

Seriously though, without getting into spoiler territory, Infinity War was an MCU film unlike any other! The stakes were high, the conflict was tense, the comedic moments were spot on, the dark moments were plentiful and delicious, and the epic battles were top tier! I also just loved the character interactions, and normally, the Marvel films aren't remembered much for their soundtrack, but Alan Silvestri really knocked it out of the park with this film! The soundtrack was immensely memorable, and truly one of the best soundtracks of an MCU film by far! AND OMG, THANOS! Thanos was done justice!

I was a little scared about Thanos possibly being one and done, but thankfully, the Russo brothers proved me wrong, and they gave depth and humanized Thanos, and they made him a compelling villain, one who took center stage in this film! You could say the movie made him the star! I loved every moment Thanos appeared, whether it was a battle or him talking! Josh Brolin made a powerful performance in Thanos, and he's gonna be a villain for the history books in movie history! 

SO MUCH HYPE, OMG, THIS FILM, I CAN'T EVEN! X_x