• Default/Knight
    • Sea Turtle (Atlantica)
    • Scarecrow (Halloweentown)
    • Reindeer (Christmastown)
    • Classic Animation (Timeless River)
    • Turtle (Pridelands)
    • Digital (Space Paranoids)
    • Musketeer (Country of the Musketeers)
    • Modern Disney Default (Disney cartoons)
    • Monster (Monstroplois)

Wow, it's pretty crazy to think that Goofy has had so many different looks throughout the KH series! :O

Anyways, I think my favorite has to be his Knight attire from the very beginning of the first Kingdom Hearts! It gives him that captain status which he is known for in the series! :D

His Halloween Town look. I thought he was a zombie. He was a Scarecrow? 

This is a first for me too! I honestly though he was a zombie, or a Frankenstein related monster!

Wow, it's pretty crazy to think that Goofy has had so many different looks throughout the KH series! :O

Anyways, I think my favorite has to be his Knight attire from the very beginning of the first Kingdom Hearts! It gives him that captain status which he is known for in the series! :D

This is a first for me too! I honestly though he was a zombie, or a Frankenstein related monster!

Default is the best cant beat the classics.where does it say that he is a scarecrow zombie/Frankenstein made most scene to me to.

Hopefully we can costumize our companions a little bit in kh3 almost Impossible.to believe that sora and riku changed their outfit so many times but never Donald and the.goof

Default is the best cant beat the classics.where does it say that he is a scarecrow zombie/Frankenstein made most scene to me to.

Hopefully we can costumize our companions a little bit in kh3 almost Impossible.to believe that sora and riku changed their outfit so many times but never Donald and the.goof

Yeah, it's pretty crazy indeed! Though technically we could consider the different forms that Goofy takes to be new "outfits" of some sort. Or at least, the closest we'll get to that! xD

KH Wiki saying he's Frankenstein. He might be due to the screw on his head and Frankenstein did have screws on the side of his head. :)