Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ReverofE

Most Irritating Way to get the Ultima Weapon?

My least favorite way is in KH1. It is still the worst way to ge the ultima weapon in the game and the payoff isn’t even worth it because it only has +1 strength on divine rose. I have only gotten it once and will never get it again in that game. Kh2 was so much easier and more fun when obtaining the ultima weapon and I found the payoff very rewarding. It wasn’t too easy either like bbs and ddd

My least favorite way is in KH1. It is still the worst way to ge the ultima weapon in the game and the payoff isn’t even worth it because it only has +1 strength on divine rose. I have only gotten it once and will never get it again in that game. Kh2 was so much easier and more fun when obtaining the ultima weapon and I found the payoff very rewarding. It wasn’t too easy either like bbs and ddd

KH1FM is way more frustrating, since you also have the new Heartless battles you have to do, which don't always appear when you enter the area, have a specific way you have to deal with them, and won't always drop the items you need for the Ultima Weapon.

That's understandable though in KH1FM's DEFENSE! The Ultima Weapon is the best all round weapon in the entire game. It has the greatest length, one of the best recoil values and critical hit rate/hit bonus, AND gives you an extra +2 MP (where as Divine Rose gives you none). Meaning you can use it against Sephiroth, farm Serenity Powers, and even complete the Timed Trials.

Unlike BBS or KH2 where the Ultima Weapon is outclassed by another keyblade. Where in BBS its Royal Radiance and in KH2 all the keyblades are good and required for specific situations. Like if you fought Data Demyx it's MUCH better to go into that fight with Bond of Flame rather than Ultima Weapon. Plus, there's Decisive Pumpkin which can perform the same amount of damage as Ultima Weapon due to its ability.

KH1FM is way more frustrating, since you also have the new Heartless battles you have to do, which don't always appear when you enter the area, have a specific way you have to deal with them, and won't always drop the items you need for the Ultima Weapon.

This is unfortunately true though. It gets worse too since the game provides you with Diamond Dust (which is the ultimate weapon for magic) and boosting Divine Rose's attack too. Not to mention you have to synthesize 33 items instead of 24. And by the time you get Ultima Weapon the game is already 90% done and you are probably really high leveled too.

I know. I feel like items are also a lot more rare of a drop in KH1FM. I just never had fun getting Ultima Weapon in that game

I honestly liked having to grind for the synthesis items in the numbered entries to obtain the Ultima Weapon! It felt like a holy grail! I actually miss that way of obtaining that Keyblade, as other KH games have made it too easy! (Mirage Arena in BBS and Julius in DDD.) I hope that if the Ultima Weapon makes a return in Kingdom Hearts III, that we get to synthesize it! :D