Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

Square Enix E3 Showcase 2018 coming June 11th

Yes!!!? there it is!!!!

The Final Countdown on E3 2018 begins in exactly 6 more weeks left and I want to see another new final trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 with English dubbed voices and reveal the release dates on 2018 as the schedule and a new world, like Fantasia, Frozen, Big Hero 6, Xenosaga, Star Wars, Narnia and many more and a new theme songs, "Don't Think Twice"!

Because I remember about the timeline of Kingdom Hearts history and I heard you about the news information for Kingdom Hearts!

After 15 years of Kingdom Hearts' story will be ends, get ready for the final chapter of the Kingdom Hearts saga, "Kingdom Hearts 3" is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and because of that, it is possible release dates says": "The Saga is Complete, August 2018"!

Anyway, I heard about the news information for the timeline of Kingdom Hearts saga, which is more than the 15th anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts saga. Furthermore, the all-stars English voice cast and Japanese voice cast of Kingdom Hearts will be reunited with a whole new voice cast!!

So, there's a new final trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 will appear on E3 2018 for this June, cause we've been waiting long enough!!

Right, Leamax?

So the wait begins...

I'm keeping my expectations at a medium to low threshold, so if anything good does come up, *coughkingdomhearts3cough*, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'd suggest others do the same, so we can all be happy. xP

We are getting a trailer anyway before the E3. The release date will be revealed that is confirmed.

Thanks for informing us about this, Leamax!

Dang, this is exciting news! A showcase means that surprises are imminent! Now I am preparing myself for a Kingdom Hearts III trailer, which I hope we'll get! I mean come on, it's the year of release, so we should get a trailer! And I'm also excited to see if a Final Fantasy VI Remake for the 3DS or Switch is announced, and maybe info on the Avengers project! :O