Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

What game(s) do you expect to see at the Square Enix E3 Showcase?

What game(s) do you expect to see at the Square Enix E3 Showcase?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What game(s) do you expect to see at the Square Enix E3 Showcase?

• Dragon Quest XI
    • Octopath Traveler
    • KH3
    • Left Alive
    • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    • TWEWY Final Mix
    • Avengers
    • FF7 Remake
    • Dragon Quest Builders 2
    • Life Is Strange 2
    • New Final Fantasy games
    • Other new announcements
    • Another game not on this list? Share below!

It would be interesting to see an announcement that Disney's "'Robin Hood (1973)'" or Disney's "'Atlantis:  The Lost Empire (2001)'" is going to appear in "'KINGDOM HEARTS 3'"!!

I would also like to see an actual release date.  One of my friends has been asking me repeatedly about when it is coming out, until last Friday.  Now, he is convinced it isn't coming out until 2019.

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

Here's my list of what games I expect to see!

• Kingdom Hearts III: This one is a definitive no-brainer. Given that the game releases this year, I think that E3 is when we'll finally get that coveted release month, ya know? It's only a matter of time!
  • Avengers: I'm pretty sure that this project will be touched upon, or at least given some sort of mention. And with the Avengers hype going on right now due to Infinity War, it'd be kinda dumb not to talk about the Avengers Project, ya know?
  • New Final Fantasy Games: Perhaps a new spinoff series or maybe a remake of FFVI for 3DS or Switch! It could be anything at this point, really! Maybe we could even get something on FFVIII Remake, but supposedly, the development for that game has hit rock bottom, so I don't know.
  • Other New Announcements: As with old beloved franchises, I'm sure Square will use this opportunity to introduce a new IP, ya know? It could happen!

It would be interesting to see an announcement that Disney's "'Robin Hood (1973)'" or Disney's "'Atlantis:  The Lost Empire (2001)'" is going to appear in "'KINGDOM HEARTS 3'"!!

I would also like to see an actual release date.  One of my friends has been asking me repeatedly about when it is coming out, until last Friday.  Now, he is convinced it isn't coming out until 2019.

Ha, you had me at Atlantis! :3

Aside from the obvious KH3 news, I think Square will use this showcase to talk about TWEWY Final Mix, Dragon Quest XI, Shadow of The Tomb Raider and Life is Strange 2.  if they deem them ready to deliver more news/footage, Square might reveal more on Final Fantasy VII Remake, Avengers and Left Alive.  

I got vote for Kingdom Hearts 3 news information, cause I want to see it first!!

And so, I heard you about the news information for Kingdom Hearts 3, while I want to see another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 with new theme songs, "Don't Think Twice" and reveal the release dates on 2018.

So, I'll see you there in E3 2018 and the other news information will be the last!

Right, Wan_Pisu?