Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

When will The Master of Masters appear again? Will it be in Kingdom Hearts 3 or will it be after??
In this video I talk about that very topic. I find the mystery behind The Master of Masters to be some of the best in the Kingdom Hearts series and I had lot's of fun talking about him and my theories on what's going to happen with him! :D

I'd appreciate a Like, Share, or Comment on this video! And if you haven't already Subscribe! I'm super close to 1k on YouTube and I'd love to reach that soon. Tell me what you think about this below, and let me know What you think will happen to the Master of Masters in Kingdom Hearts 3!

Great video man, and congratulations on getting close to getting your 1k subsricbers, you deserve it! :D

As for the Master Of Masters, he's too important of a character not to put into Kingdom Hearts III, but if he's not in the game at all, he should at least be mentioned or referenced! Or maybe, as you said, he could end up appearing in the game's secret ending, leading towards the MoM being the villain of the next saga! Who knows? All I know is that I really wanna see him again! Ray Chase does the character justice! :3

Good video!  I think you bring up some interesting things to think about.

As far as what I think, and this might sound strange, but I don't want there to be any secrets that tease the next Kingdom Hearts game in Kingdom Hearts III.  I want to Kingdom Hearts III to feel like a complete ending to the Dark Seeker Saga with no unanswered questions (which, knowing Nomura, is already just wishful thinking), and if there are secret bosses and/or secret endings that tease the next game, I feel like that will take away from Kingdom Hearts III.  Don't get me wrong, I don't want there to be no secret bosses or endings at all.  There can still be secret bosses and secret endings, as long as they don't hint toward the future in any significant way.  For example, if there was a secret ending similar to the ending of Kingdom Hearts II, where we see Sora, Riku, and Kairi reading a letter from King Mickey, I would be fine with that, because it's hinting at possible future adventures without hinting at what those possible future adventures will be.  So, if the Master of Masters is in Kingdom Hearts III, I don't want him to appear as a secret boss or in a secret ending.

I also don't want the Master of Masters to be the true final boss or anything like that, because I feel like that would take away from Xehanort.  Since Xehanort is the one who has been built up to be the main villain this whole time, I would like him to remain the main villain, which also means that I don't want him to be a vessel for the Master of Masters either.

Now, it might sound like I don't want the Master of Masters to appear at all, but that's not the case.  I would be just fine with him appearing in Kingdom Hearts III in some way.  I just don't want him to be the true main villain or a secret hint toward the future of the series.

I'm pretty sure that someone said in an interview that the Master of Masters will not be in KH3, don't remember who said it or what interview, but I do remember reading it. I think it was Nomura or Yasue.

Edited by Azure Flame

As far as what I think, and this might sound strange, but I don't want there to be any secrets that tease the next Kingdom Hearts game in Kingdom Hearts III.  I want to Kingdom Hearts III to feel like a complete ending to the Dark Seeker Saga with no unanswered questions (which, knowing Nomura, is already just wishful thinking), and if there are secret bosses and/or secret endings that tease the next game, I feel like that will take away from Kingdom Hearts III.  Don't get me wrong, I don't want there to be no secret bosses or endings at all.  There can still be secret bosses and secret endings, as long as they don't hint toward the future in any significant way.  For example, if there was a secret ending similar to the ending of Kingdom Hearts II, where we see Sora, Riku, and Kairi reading a letter from King Mickey, I would be fine with that, because it's hinting at possible future adventures without hinting at what those possible future adventures will be.  So, if the Master of Masters is in Kingdom Hearts III, I don't want him to appear as a secret boss or in a secret ending.

I also don't want the Master of Masters to be the true final boss or anything like that, because I feel like that would take away from Xehanort.  Since Xehanort is the one who has been built up to be the main villain this whole time, I would like him to remain the main villain, which also means that I don't want him to be a vessel for the Master of Masters either.

Now, it might sound like I don't want the Master of Masters to appear at all, but that's not the case.  I would be just fine with him appearing in Kingdom Hearts III in some way.  I just don't want him to be the true main villain or a secret hint toward the future of the series.

The ending with Sora, Riku, and Kairi reading the letter, is a post-credits scene, it's not a secret ending. The secret ending will be there to hint toward the next game. As far as a complete finish to the Xehanort Saga, it will happen, but Kingdom Hearts will continue into the next saga and hinting at it will happen with at least a true secret ending, so I wouldn't concern myself with hoping it doesn't happen, because that'll never be the case.

I understand what your saying and the reasoning behind it! I appreciate the different point of view on the topic but here's my reply:

I disagree. I don't feel like having a secret ending would make Kingdom Hearts 3 feel any less complete. That's the point of the "secret ending" in my eyes.. 

It goes beyond Kingdom Hearts 3's story and gives us something to grasp and look forward too when the next saga rolls around. Although with me stating that I don't think not having a secret ending and having something like Kingdom Hearts II's Post Credit scene be the only thing we get is a bad idea either! Both would leave me very satisfied :D

Thank you for allowing me to read your point of view! :D

Ignoring the fact both have two very different VA's The MoM is hundreds if not thousands of years older then Braig.

Trie but could just be him in a different form after all xehanort has multiple va's

The thing here is that if the Master Of Masters is given some kind of role in Kingdom Hearts III, it might probably be a small one compared to Xehanort's role in the game as the main antagonist, ya know? But I do have the feeling we'll get a surprise when it comes to our good old MoM! :3

The MoM can be a time travel and be using "Braig" as an alias.  Though the chances of that are unlikely with the evidence you pointed out.

Really, it's anyone's guess what'll happen next concerning MoM and what ended up happening to him, though I really do believe that we haven't seen the last of him!

The ending with Sora, Riku, and Kairi reading the letter, is a post-credits scene, it's not a secret ending. The secret ending will be there to hint toward the next game. As far as a complete finish to the Xehanort Saga, it will happen, but Kingdom Hearts will continue into the next saga and hinting at it will happen with at least a true secret ending, so I wouldn't concern myself with hoping it doesn't happen, because that'll never be the case.

I know that it is a post-credits scene.  Sorry, I didn't make that very clear when I just said "ending".  I was just saying that if there is a secret ending, I would like it to be like the post-credits scene in Kingdom Hearts II.

I understand what your saying and the reasoning behind it! I appreciate the different point of view on the topic but here's my reply:

I disagree. I don't feel like having a secret ending would make Kingdom Hearts 3 feel any less complete. That's the point of the "secret ending" in my eyes.. 

It goes beyond Kingdom Hearts 3's story and gives us something to grasp and look forward too when the next saga rolls around. Although with me stating that I don't think not having a secret ending and having something like Kingdom Hearts II's Post Credit scene be the only thing we get is a bad idea either! Both would leave me very satisfied :D

Thank you for allowing me to read your point of view! :D

I understand what you're saying.  I definitely won't be upset if we get hints toward the next game in some way.  Something like that won't change how I feel about the game.  It's just wishful thinking on my part is all.

Nomura said in an interview he won't be in the game but will be mentioned and hold some relevance in the story. Everything can change with time tho so who really knows? I think he will be a major character in the future of the series or else he will reappear at some point in KHUX and then we will know what happened to the guy. Those are my guesses right now.