Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What Square Enix game(s) needs to be rereleased?

What Square Enix game(s) needs to be rereleased?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What Square Enix game(s) needs to be rereleased?

• Final Fantasy 8
    • Dirge of Cerberus: FF7
    • NieR
    • Crisis Core: FF7
    • Final Fantasy Tactics
    • FF13 Trilogy
    • The Bouncer
    • Dissidia Final Fantasy
    • Bravely Default
    • Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
    • Star Ocean: Second Evolution (localization)
    • Front Mission
    • Drakengard
    • Brave Fencer Musashi
    • Nothing in particular.
    • Another game? Share below!

I really would like to see a remake of days made in the new engine, and expanding on the personalities and quirks of the organisation like the manga did. (but maybe not to the same extent xD) Also exploring the Castle that never was would be pretty fn awesome

Crisis Core,I wouldn't care if they rerelease it,I've played it to death,but it should AT LEAST come on PS4,more people need to play this game,it's amazing

And all their old games on Switch would be awesome,I'd like an HD Bravely Default and Second

Crisis Core they need to release that to at least be playable on the Vita like come on the PSP is the only way you can play that game like seriously I want that more than a Final Fantasy 7 Remake, a Crisis Core Remake, or a Final Fantasy 9 Remake but who knows.  I think they should also make a collection of the Parasite Eve games that would be something

Crisis Core they need to release that to at least be playable on the Vita like come on the PSP is the only way you can play that game like seriously I want that more than a Final Fantasy 7 Remake, a Crisis Core Remake, or a Final Fantasy 9 Remake but who knows.  I think they should also make a collection of the Parasite Eve games that would be something

That might prove difficulty, they lost the license years ago, don't know how a "remaster" falls into that, they can re-release the original games, but does a remaster qualifies as a new release in the eyes of the law?

Well, for me, the games I'd dig for rerelease would be:

• Final Fantasy VIII: Cuz I think it'd be pretty dang sweet to play that game with modern graphics!
  • Dirge Of Cerberus: I never got the chance to play it, so having a remaster would be awesome!
  • Crisis Core: I beat this game like two or three times on my PSP...this needs to get a remaster!
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy: I've heard NT isn't everyone's cup of tea, so I think that Dissidia 012 should be remastered, add in some extra characters, put in an online multiplayer mode, and boom, there we go!
  • Theathrythm Final Fantasy: A rerelease with updated tracks would be sweet and appealing to the ears!
  • Final Fantasy VI: I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME SO BAD! MAKE A REMASTER OR A REMAKE OF THIS!
  • Chrono Trigger: I'd also like to see how this game would look with more polished graphics! It's definitely a great game!