Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

Who's your favorite Disney Princess?

Who's your favorite Disney Princess?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite Disney Princess?

• Snow White
    • Cinderella
    • Aurora
    • Ariel
    • Belle
    • Jasmine
    • Pocahontas
    • Mulan
    • Tiana
    • Rapunzel
    • Merida
    • Someone else? Share below!

Look at those girls, isn't it clear!? That Ariel is my favorite Princess? Wouldn't you think she's the girl, the girl who has everything?

Lmao, I sang this in my head to the rhythm of "Part Of Your World" from the movie and from KHII! xD

As for me, all of these Princesses have something awesome and alluring and epic and sexy about them, but I think that out of all of them, the one that catches my eye the most is Rapunzel! I just loved her sheer sense of innocence in Tangled! And yet, despite that innocence, she had that sort of maturity to her, that regal maturity, and yet she was vulnerable, all at once! She didn't want to disobey Gothel because despite the woman having essentially kidnapped her for her to remain eternally young, she still raised Rapunzel like a daughter, and as a result, it ends up in Rapunzel being in conflict with herself, because while she wants to see the world, she's also afraid because she doesn't want to break her mother's heart. I just love her complexity, and I loved her relationship with Eugene in the movie! Plus, the girl is an artist, and she's got spunk to spare, and she ain't afraid of a fight! That is princess material right there!

Normally I'm not one for blondes, but Rapunzel did it for me. But I got even more psyched when she became a brunette! :3

My main girl Belle!!! :D

I'm actually shocked that Jasmine is tied with Rapunzel for 3rd (as of this post). For some reason, she tends to be further down the list.

Belle is a cinnamon bun, for sure!

Well hey, Jasmine is popular with the crowd, so that should come as no surprise! :)

I love all the Disney Princesses and I have no worst nor least favorite Disney Princess. Out of all the Disney Princesses I say Jasmine is my favorite Disney Princess. I love her free-spirited nature, her rebellious personality, and not afraid to speak her own mind. Plus, in my opinion, I think she's the most beautiful Disney Princess out of all of them.