Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
neil98

Will KH13 have a meetup for e3?

Well, considering how eventful E3 will be, I'm sure that there should be a KH13 meetup, since I'm sure there's gonna be quite a few KH13 members alongside staff members attending the event to get the scoop on the latest KHIII developments, ya know?  I wish you luck, man!

Well, considering how eventful E3 will be, I'm sure that there should be a KH13 meetup, since I'm sure there's gonna be quite a few KH13 members alongside staff members attending the event to get the scoop on the latest KHIII developments, ya know?  I wish you luck, man!

Thanks dude! First time I'm going to a holiday trip on my own and I am so excited as it's a dream come true! E3 here we come!!!!

Thanks dude! First time I'm going to a holiday trip on my own and I am so excited as it's a dream come true! E3 here we come!!!!

You're welcome! And that's awesome man, I bet you must be immensely excited for the opportunity to be able to attend one of the biggest gaming conventions around! Good on you man, I hope you enjoy yourself to the max! :D