neil98

Will KH13 have a meetup for e3?

Hey guys! So e3 is fast approaching and I am very lucky to be able to attend it this year. The thing is I don't know if KH13's gonna have a meetup for the LA concert or to watch press conferences, but I'd love to watch those alongside KH fans! Please, if there are any plans already, could you link me the details on this thread? Thanks in advance!

Well, considering how eventful E3 will be, I'm sure that there should be a KH13 meetup, since I'm sure there's gonna be quite a few KH13 members alongside staff members attending the event to get the scoop on the latest KHIII developments, ya know?  I wish you luck, man!

Thanks dude! First time I'm going to a holiday trip on my own and I am so excited as it's a dream come true! E3 here we come!!!!

Thanks dude! First time I'm going to a holiday trip on my own and I am so excited as it's a dream come true! E3 here we come!!!!

You're welcome! And that's awesome man, I bet you must be immensely excited for the opportunity to be able to attend one of the biggest gaming conventions around! Good on you man, I hope you enjoy yourself to the max! :D