Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

8/11/2018

Get ready to lose, losers xD

November seems to be a popular month this year for game releases

November 14th.

Games tend to release on Tuesdays and Fridays

14th is a Wednesday

11th is a Saturday 

These are highly unlikely bets to take, but if you think it's worth the risk, go for it.

October would be the worst time to come out. They'd be fighting with Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption 2  for the attention and we all know how that one will end.

Yes with Kingdom Hearts as the better game and even the better selling game. GOTY: Kingdom Hearts 3. The dream is there. The time has come. Hope will win. 

Games tend to release on Tuesdays and Fridays

14th is a Wednesday

11th is a Saturday 

These are highly unlikely bets to take, but if you think it's worth the risk, go for it.

What? 8th November 2018 is what I'm saying xD

I would have said 9th, but i don't think marketing would appreciate a game coming out on that date. It has some unfortunate implications.

Edited by 2 quid is good

October would be the worst time to come out. They'd be fighting with Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption 2  for the attention and we all know how that one will end.

I don't know the Rockstar game. I was just making guesses. I'm in the list of other months I've mention, despite I underlined and bolded October. 

Yes with Kingdom Hearts as the better game and even the better selling game. GOTY: Kingdom Hearts 3. The dream is there. The time has come. Hope will win. 

Dude, i appreciate the enthusiasm, but Kingdom Hearts is not mainstream in the way that Rockstar games, and especially a long awaited one like Red Dead 2, is. If they had to go head to head, KH wouldn't come out of it well