Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Jingilator

What I would want in an FE6 Echoes

After playing Shadows of Valentia, I’ve decided to discuss what I would want from a hypothetical Binding Blade Echoes.

-Add some extra characters (maybe Al from the FE6 manga localized as Alex or something).

-Make the Divine Weapons infinite-use, but GREATLY nerfed.

-On THAT note, make it optional to play a chapter where you would obtain a Divine Weapon for winning.

-Make Roy better as a Lord, better as a character, and have him promote sooner.

-Have Yahn be more prominent in the story.

-Make Idoun MUCH stronger, but still weak to the Sword of Seals.

-Make Lilina a secondary protagonist.

-Address SOME kind of connection to FE7, like Lyn’s fate or something.

-After looking through comments about it, I’ve realized that it probably WOULD be too much for FE6 and FE7 to be fused into a bundle.

-Have the DLC be free, including extra side story maps (they’ve got the money from Echoes to keep making games).

What would YOU guys want out of a hypothetical FE6 Echoes?

First, let me congratulate you for beating Shadows of Valentia!  It's quite a good game, and I liked the changes made within it.  As for potential changes to be made in a reboot of the game, I shall try to put my ideas in a bullet list like yourself.

• I thought the divine weapons were pretty profound and had plenty of uses as long as one does not keep it equipped all the time.  Nerfing it and stretching the uses, however, is a great idea.
  • Lilina would make a great secondary protagonist, I agree.
  • Idoun definitely needs a buff.  The unnamed fire dragon from FE7 was more profound, for goodness sake (even if I liked Idoun's character).
  • Linking FE6 and FE7 in greater fashion would be a great idea.
  • Deeper insight into Zephiel would be phenomenal
  • Infinite-use uber spears.
  • Some free DLC involving Arcadia, the Black Gate, and Etruria.
  • Migration to another continent, maybe, like what happened with Valentia and Archanea.

That's all I can think of for now.  While I am unsure if the developers would create a remake for FE6, this is a fun concept, and I like your ideas.

First, let me congratulate you for beating Shadows of Valentia!  It's quite a good game, and I liked the changes made within it.  As for potential changes to be made in a reboot of the game, I shall try to put my ideas in a bullet list like yourself.

• I thought the divine weapons were pretty profound and had plenty of uses as long as one does not keep it equipped all the time.  Nerfing it and stretching the uses, however, is a great idea.
  • Lilina would make a great secondary protagonist, I agree.
  • Idoun definitely needs a buff.  The unnamed fire dragon from FE7 was more profound, for goodness sake (even if I liked Idoun's character).
  • Linking FE6 and FE7 in greater fashion would be a great idea.
  • Deeper insight into Zephiel would be phenomenal
  • Infinite-use uber spears.
  • Some free DLC involving Arcadia, the Black Gate, and Etruria.
  • Migration to another continent, maybe, like what happened with Valentia and Archanea.
That's all I can think of for now.  While I am unsure if the developers would create a remake for FE6, this is a fun concept, and I like your ideas.

Oh…well, I didn’t QUITE beat it, but I’m in Act 4. I like your ideas, btw.