Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Kingdom Hearts 3 promotion seems to have started!

Apparently, someone in London noticed kingdom hearts 3 promotional material on a transport bus. 

This COULD be a sign that the game is releasing earlier than expected

What do you guys think of this? 

https://twitter.com/FranxLorente/status/996736807206293504

Edited by Zeldablade7

QUE?????????????????????????

So after a bit o' googling, it seems Koch Media is the company the SQEU outsource their sales and marketing too. I think this is a one-off stunt, otherwise we would have heard of an event going down in London by now. Games don't get ads on London buses months before their release date, look at Uncharted 4, it only got poster down the sides like a week before release.

source: I live here bro

That it's going to get crazy next month at E3! 

That release date may be revealed next month!

Of everything that has happen so far in this year! 

NEXT MONTH COULD BE IT! 

Could it be a sign of a worldwide release?! (I know this thought may be wrong. But you'll never know!)

Next month could be it! 

So after a bit o' googling, it seems Koch Media is the company the SQEU outsource their sales and marketing too. I think this is a one-off stunt, otherwise we would have heard of an event going down in London by now. Games don't get ads on London buses months before their release date, look at Uncharted 4, it only got poster down the sides like a week before release.

I liked your post just because of your source lol

I feel like "the choosen ones" know something related to the release date. Some are behaving really...strange (for example TheGamersJoint).

But who knows for sure? Maybe I'm overthinking too much ^^

He isn't always strange? Why did you think so, what he have done?

man are they going to look stupid if it actually does get delayed again

I feel like "the choosen ones" know something related to the release date. Some are behaving really...strange (for example TheGamersJoint).

But who knows for sure? Maybe I'm overthinking too much ^^

it is possible that since they are alowed to play kingdom hearts before anyone else that square also told them the release date in advance you know so they can finish all the videos/ideas they have now and make space in the calendar for KH3 only

I highly doubt the attendees know the release date already but there's a chance they end up knowing about it at the event but either they will keep shut about it because of square oooor that's the whole deal with the event so they can spread the word! But I would consider it a bad move if they did that, I'd rather have them announcing it at E3 because WE KNOW they will or else it's going to feel awkward to release it this year without knowing the release date by half year already.

He isn't always strange? Why did you think so, what he have done?

Well, yes. You have a point there BUT why telling us all the time, that we should check every social media? I do not think that this is just to get more followers. Everyone, that is lucky to attend there are telling us, that there will be new STUFF - not only some sort of footages.

you cant trust information of buses in britain 

Just the other day I saw a bus with a Deadpool movie poster on the side... The first Deadpool movie... I do however live in the middle of nowhere in Britain!